Reviews for Stars and Thunder
King2010 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Loved sentence 45. To my suprise; you pointed out the age difference between Nanoha and Fate, which I knew existed but never acknowledged... that said, I have the doujin that contains line 50; truly a great statement. All in all I found it to be enjoyable, a good piece to read.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
*laughs*

Such a cute set. :)
anaqwe13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
is there a story about when nanoha coughs up blood and nearly colapses?
Queensarrow chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
The Blue Sky by Eagle8819

Is what the last sentence reminds me of. That's a good fic.

This is also good, would love to see more stories from you.
markesellus chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Hmm, very interesting stuff in here. I gotta say it was pretty hilarious and cute except with tiny bits of angst. I like Zarf as well. Vivio/Lutecia was an interesting thing I hadn't seen before,but it was great. Though I have to say I've been so used to reading about this one OC (Syn) that I can't help but not like it as much.
xFireWorx chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This was great! I loved the 'Sky' one. I also loved te Lutecia/Vivio pairing you came up with... aw!

So good )
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Hehe, I really liked this. And it's nice that other pairings are in here as well. :D
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
i loved it *adds to favs*
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Cute stuff there, with a number of those that look like they deserve to be blown up into full-grown fics: Ginga/Nove, especially, could be an interesting pairing with characters that just don't get much in the light of day. 34 and 31 were very sweet (especially 31; I loved that one)...and my wife's actually done 44 to me.
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
*Powers down his plasma rail cannon* For a second there i thought i was gonna have to terminate some evil cliffhanger bunnies. But i see that worry was unfounded.

Hooray for NanoFate! the Lutecia/Vivio pairing is somewhat surprising, but i would very much like to see you do a full length story about them.

Arf/Zafira would be good together, both of them look so cute in their puppy forms.

Oh and one more note, i'm still waiting for you to write that Usagi/Michiru fanfiction you've been talking about writing in the reviews you've left on my stories!

Write from the heart!

-LF1080
NanoFate.us chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Finally you decided to write some NanoFate that goes beyond friendship, and you did it pretty well. Also I like this kind of sentence based fics, they are easy to read.

My favorites were 7, 16, 44 and 47. The tribute was very nice too, I liked that you added the chance of a good end.

I hope to see you here writing more delicious NanoFate romance

Cuídate y sigue sonriendo )
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Well, well, soldier...

This was N-I-Ce.

And yeah, it WAS kinda fun figuring out which lines were related. LOL

Good work, son. I liked this.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Arendellez chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Every moment was beautifully written.

Kudos to you!
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
*blinks*

o.o

That.

Was.

AWESOME! Kickass! 8DD

Some of them were sweet, loving, tender, funny, cute, fluffy, interesting, and just everything combined XDD

I really liked how well you did all of these, and it's an instant fave for me :3

Keep up the excellent writing! 8D
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
It was easy to identify the ones related, but I’m too lazy right now to point it out.

I liked all the other parings on your story, especially the Vivio/Lutecia one. I guess they look really cute as a couple, just like Nanoha and Fate were at their age. Sadly, you didn’t developed at all Teana and Subaru, sure you said Teana sacrificed her feelings in exchange to her dream, thus rejecting Subaru in the process… poor girl.

Nice work.