Reviews for Stars and Thunder
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 9/21
That was wonderful and i had fun reading it!
King2010 chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Loved sentence 45. To my suprise; you pointed out the age difference between Nanoha and Fate, which I knew existed but never acknowledged... that said, I have the doujin that contains line 50; truly a great statement. All in all I found it to be enjoyable, a good piece to read.
shanejayell chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
*laughs*

Such a cute set. :)
anaqwe13 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
is there a story about when nanoha coughs up blood and nearly colapses?
Queensarrow chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
The Blue Sky by Eagle8819

Is what the last sentence reminds me of. That's a good fic.

This is also good, would love to see more stories from you.
markesellus chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Hmm, very interesting stuff in here. I gotta say it was pretty hilarious and cute except with tiny bits of angst. I like Zarf as well. Vivio/Lutecia was an interesting thing I hadn't seen before,but it was great. Though I have to say I've been so used to reading about this one OC (Syn) that I can't help but not like it as much.
xFireWorx chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
This was great! I loved the 'Sky' one. I also loved te Lutecia/Vivio pairing you came up with... aw!

So good )
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Hehe, I really liked this. And it's nice that other pairings are in here as well. :D
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
i loved it *adds to favs*
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Cute stuff there, with a number of those that look like they deserve to be blown up into full-grown fics: Ginga/Nove, especially, could be an interesting pairing with characters that just don't get much in the light of day. 34 and 31 were very sweet (especially 31; I loved that one)...and my wife's actually done 44 to me.
LowFlyer1080 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
*Powers down his plasma rail cannon* For a second there i thought i was gonna have to terminate some evil cliffhanger bunnies. But i see that worry was unfounded.

Hooray for NanoFate! the Lutecia/Vivio pairing is somewhat surprising, but i would very much like to see you do a full length story about them.

Arf/Zafira would be good together, both of them look so cute in their puppy forms.

Oh and one more note, i'm still waiting for you to write that Usagi/Michiru fanfiction you've been talking about writing in the reviews you've left on my stories!

Write from the heart!

-LF1080
NanoFate.us chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Finally you decided to write some NanoFate that goes beyond friendship, and you did it pretty well. Also I like this kind of sentence based fics, they are easy to read.

My favorites were 7, 16, 44 and 47. The tribute was very nice too, I liked that you added the chance of a good end.

I hope to see you here writing more delicious NanoFate romance~

CuĂ­date y sigue sonriendo )
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Well, well, soldier...

This was N-I-Ce.

And yeah, it WAS kinda fun figuring out which lines were related. LOL

Good work, son. I liked this.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Arendellez chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Every moment was beautifully written.

Kudos to you!
SakuBloss chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
*blinks*

o.o

That.

Was.

AWESOME! Kickass! 8DD

Some of them were sweet, loving, tender, funny, cute, fluffy, interesting, and just everything combined XDD

I really liked how well you did all of these, and it's an instant fave for me :3

Keep up the excellent writing! 8D