Reviews for Wicked Little Town: The Outsider
I'm Miss World chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
I love this! I really hope you update it. It's an amazing story!
ivyoaks chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
Oh, it just gets better and better. I loved that opening scene where Meg gets to figure some of this out about the 'connection'. Great stuff.

I'm happy for Yitz too. I hope. But the accident. Oh, my...and Phillis says they'll be rich. Oh you are leaving this a cliffhanger for sure..just wanting us to know more.

AWESOME!
ivyoaks chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
oh..the first part is so beautiful about Yitz and all those feelings. i could so see this clearly. amazing. really well done from thoughts to dialogue.

2nd part. oh, so sweet and thoughtful. tommy, can we trust him. we so want too. now i have to be a paul pincus...

"love to have you and I would too"

Great stuff!
ivyoaks chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
ohohohoh...

I love the way its playing out. Phillis is just so Phil & so is Hedwig. Just splendid. Love that dialogue about "uncouth". Great how Hedwig feels to be the victim, too. Hedwig is to be reckoned with.

Thanks to for the comments on my fan fic. I really appreciate it.
ivyoaks chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
Love that ALMOST at the end.

Oh what a 2 parter.

Great conversations. Love that "fiercely" put too. Very cool. Will Hed ever see Yitz? Can Meg turn things around for Tommy? Oh the questions you have given us. Just making us want more.

All the best on staying inspired.
ivyoaks chapter 2 . 10/7/2008
OMG...its a master piece. Not sure which part I like better. I so much wanted something to happen between Yaz and Hed. So much. I hope. I hope. If only. Well..you know..

I LOVE IT. And then...oh..my..the foreshadowing near the end there..so perfect. YOU GO GIRL!

Yes, Meg..let him have his way..he...
ivyoaks chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Its so...lovely. Really. Love the dialogue. Love your descriptions of him. Megan is like his counter part..dark hair, brown eyes. Oh, she still carries a tortch (which I obviously can't spell at the moment) for him because she knows the "true" Tommy. Yet she feel so tortured at the same time with these "feelings". Its got so much umpth to it.

Write more!