Reviews for Poison Ivy
The-Ruby-Rabbit chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
I have the same reaction to poison ivy. It's only gotten in my mouth once and I will never forget that. I get shots for it every year. So this one sent chills up my spine. Still a great story!
Yankee71 chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Are u gonna continue? It a exciting story so far keep going
ReptilesTheme chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
What do I have to do to get the end of this story? Please please update‼ or complete‼ Or update‼

I love it when Throttle comes to Charley's rescue‼
KATT9033 chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Could u please update this and other stories. I'm loving them but I'm going nuts here reading them.
Lone wuf chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
When are you gonna write more? It's very good keep going bravo!
sakura-light-angel chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
what the frick? what happened! please update!
Cutegenius chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
I had no idea that anyone could go into anaphalactic shock over poison ivy... I thought it just gave you an aweful rash. Please tell me there is more of this!
Jake Crepeau chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Woh, one down-and-dirty tracheotomy! Who would've known one of the guys would know how to do one? Well done!
Momma Lici chapter 2 . 12/21/2010
oooo ... 0.0

Is there any chance you'll finish this? PLEASE?
delunatic chapter 2 . 2/27/2010
oh wow... that was dramatic...or traumatic? I hope you update soon. or are you going to leave it there? I really hope the guys can get some kind of explanation. All of the stories I read of yours: LOVE! keep it up! Write free!
DreamFeathers chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
*scratches hair a bit confusedly* high tension and drama there alright... Hm, i'm just not too sure if Poison Ivy is supposed to give you that explosive reaction? Maybe if you're seriously allergic, but... lessee what google says... Wiki to the rescue!

The reaction caused by poison ivy, urushiol-induced contact dermatitis, is an allergic reaction. Around 15%[5] to 30%[6] of people have no allergic response, but most people will become sensitized with repeated or more concentrated exposure to urushiol. Reactions can progress to anaphylaxis.

Urushiol binds to the skin on contact, where it causes severe itching that develops into reddish colored inflammation or non-colored bumps, and then blistering. These lesions may be treated with calamine lotion, Burow solution compresses, or Aveeno baths to relieve discomfort.[7] In severe cases, clear fluids ooze from open blistered sores and corticosteroids are the necessary treatment.

The oozing fluids released by itching blisters do not spread the poison. The appearance of a spreading rash indicates that some areas received more of the poison and reacted sooner than other areas or that contamination is still occurring from contact with objects to which the original poison was spread. The blisters and oozing result from blood vessels that develop gaps and leak fluid through the skin; if the skin is cooled, the vessels constrict and leak less. If poison ivy is burned and the smoke then inhaled, this rash will appear on the lining of the lungs, causing extreme pain and possibly fatal respiratory difficulty. If poison ivy is eaten, the digestive tract, airway, kidneys or other organs can be damaged. An untreated rash can last up to four weeks.
Mad-Eyed Owl chapter 2 . 11/1/2008
Oh GOOD GOD. Have these guys never heard of anaphylaxis? Love the way you structure things so quickly and let the story flow, as well as your characters. Never would have thought that Charley had to much oomph to her. Chapter trois, sil vous plait?
Lil Cherry Blossom Angel chapter 2 . 10/27/2008
Wow, this was an intense chapter. Hope eveerything will still be okay between charley and throttle. Above all awsome work as usual can't wait to read more.
WickedNightingale chapter 2 . 10/26/2008
Poor Charley

I hope she'll be okay now
Hera Ledro chapter 2 . 10/25/2008
Not bad at all. I assume, then, that she has a far more powerful reaction to Poison Ivy than most people?

Quite a drastic move needed to get her oxygen, but a bit logical. The only issue I see is that the blood would flow into the trachea and into her lungs from there. With the damage that a scalpel can do to the tissues, and the fact that some of the blood will flow downward into the lungs, she could very easily suffocate.

A good way to hinder this is to tilt the head and neck back. Naturally, some blood will still flow into the lungs, but most of it would pool into the 'upper' part of the trachea, where it's blocked off.
18 | Page 1 2 Next »