Reviews for Exit Strategy
tiylaya chapter 6 . 4/18/2009
And the adventure continues.

I was touched by Jason's viewpoint on things in this story. As you say, he was always the loner because he chose to be. Being *forced* into that role by betrayal couldn't have been easy.

It was good to watch the three of them meshing back into a team, although I'm getting worried about Mark's continued memory loss. I noticed back in the last story that while Jason and Princess were clearly working under a deliberate implant-controlled protocol, Mark's was "automatic" and a different code. I still hope that Galactic Security can do something for him - and I'm still hoping that the rest of the team survived too.

In any case, I shall read on, and hope the next story continues the same high standard this one demonstrates.
Ranuel chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
Fugitive, Memories, and Exit Strategy combine to make one really great story and it's obvious that it's not over yet. I look forward to the next installment when it comes. The characterization has been excellent even when the characters themselves didn't know who they were. The plot has kept me compulsively reading. Good work.
Kondoru chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
Where would Jason get a Skyline in Europe?

But of course, this storys set in the future, it could well be mine.

Was it shunted front and rear, and be a horrible patchwork of welds (albeit well done) pretty much everywhere?

And has it got new towing eyes and a trailer hook?
MistyGirl1 chapter 2 . 10/8/2008
I'm so excited to see the next installment of this story! I was wondering when it was going to come out. Its nice to see the team at least partially back together. Looking forward to finding out more about why Mark has completely lost his memory, why Princess has false memories, and why Jason's memories seem to be flooding back including memories of their final battle. Hope to hear more about how Jason and Princess' temporary disguised appearance came about too. So Jason thought that Princess had died? Interesting. I feel bad hearing about how Jason struggled alone over the past months, but I am glad that you kept Mark and Princess together. Great start to the next adventure and I'll be anxiously awaiting more!