Reviews for Running Down a Dream
Millerna chapter 1 . 3/2
JA ( pouts indignantly) who the hell says it couldn't work ! a great man is a great man no matther the species hump (cross the arms) I demand a continuation... pelase please (sniff)
Rogue Ronin chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Sweet scenes between Modo and Charley _
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
*sobbing and blowing a nose*

Damnit... you did it again *hick* You made me cry *sniffles and blows a nose* Why does Modo always need to be such a gentlemouse? Ach, he deserves a good companion to his side *sobs* I dunno if I should hate you or love you for writing so excellent stories that can make me cry out loud and laugh until i can't breathe anymore and bite my pillow from tension... *thinks for a moment before tackling a hug and starting to cry again* aww, i just gotta love you
Eternalfan chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I keep reading it over and over again, and it just keeps getting better each time I go over it. I absolutely love this piece. I know I've already reviewed but I don't care! I love it. Though I have to ask the same question as I did in my first review... are you thinking of continuing it or is it a one shot fanfic?
eternalfan chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I love this. Very well done. Do you think you'll continue it? I would love to see if this would develop into something. There aren't many Charley/Modo pairings. I've done one. Not done yet but working on it. I really like yours. Your style of writing makes you feel like you're there.
SetsunaNoroi chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
WAAH! That was so sad! Poor Modo.

It can work, it can work! It's fanfiction! Go back to her and MAKE it work!

I just love this big guy, and poor Charley never even knew what she did to him.

Bad Charley-girl, bad!

Okay I'm really going to stop goofing off and review for real now.

I liked it, it's sweet and sad at the same time. I'm surprised no has reviewed this yet, actually. It certainly deserves more attention.