Reviews for Times of Life
sadist-seme chapter 10 . 12/17/2009
This series was awesome.

Thank you so much for doing something on these two.

I literally sat there with my eyes closed begging for their to be something with 7 in it...I was ecstatic to find it yaoi and to be with Futoshi. It was more than I hoped for.

It was really you kept all them in character, even characters that aren't in the game very much at all.

Again thank you for putting a fic of these two
VeeAmAy chapter 10 . 10/29/2009
Hey... I never thought I'd say this but... this is the first yaoi pairing I actually liked. So PLEASE MAKE MORE FIC ABOUT THIS PAIRING!
No one specific chapter 10 . 5/30/2009
When I was first playing the game and first met 7 and Futoshi, my first thought was 'They should really be a couple.' Since my friends always told me that my ideas of couples are absolutley CrAzY, I thought I'd be the only person in the world to think that.

And here I am, spending an hour and a half reading a fanfiction for them. I haven't finished the game (stuck with Beat and the BOX), so I don't want to write any fanfictions for TWEWY, but when I do finish, I'm definetly going to write a fanfiction for Futoshi and 7. (They're meant to be together...)

Anyway, I thought that this was great. I thought it was especially sad when 7 died. I'm just assuming that you went back in time with the story to when he was still alive...

I also thought it was funny when the one guy with the red pins was trying to give one to Futoshi.

And this was probably one of my longest reviews... Sorry about that.
XxBynBynxX chapter 10 . 4/5/2009
I ADORE this couple right now!

There needs to be more stuff on these two!

Great work, keep it up. :)
millenniumthief chapter 10 . 3/27/2009
I didn't forget, honest! It just took me a while to get here again...

Such a great ending! I'm going to miss reading new chapters to this, but you did an amazing job through the whole thing! It takes a lot for a story to get me as emotional as yours did. At least there was a happy ending to all the sadness.

Oh my gosh...when they said BJ got erased, I started bawling. But then, when Futoshi and 7 gave each other their rings I was so excited!

I say keep the name for the pairing! Make it your own! And keep writing these two as well! See you later!
bright-eyesxX chapter 10 . 3/12/2009
I enjoyed this story to the very end and I'm incredibly sad it's over. To be honest, I delayed reading this last chapter for a while because I love it so much...There's a sort of sweet honesty about it that makes me so happy...and yet incredibly sad.

Techen forever!
Butterfly Will Be Free chapter 10 . 3/9/2009
...Aw! What a wonderful ending! I love it. :3

I apologize for the late review- I haven't been on the internet in a few days, so when I got on today, and saw you updated, I was like "YES!" and quickly read the last chapter.

Last chapter...:'( Aw, man! All well, you said you would write more of "Techen" (Teehee, I still LOVE that name) and so now I eagerly wait for your next story. Thank you for this wonderful story.
AquaAce327 chapter 10 . 3/7/2009
Oh wow! It's over...but it was absolutely amazing!

I can't believe how much drama was in this chapter. It was so sad that BJ ended up getting erased instead of 7. The way you described their grief was perfect; I could totally see them reacting in that way. (It was still heartbreaking, though.)

I also loved the last entry. It's so cute how they both thought to propose to each other on the same day. I just about melted while reading it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such wonderful stories. It makes me so happy someone would attempt to shed light on some of my most favorite characters of TWEWY, and can do it flawlessly.

I wish you the best of luck on your other fics as well as your future ones. I'm sure they'll be just as amazing, if not more so!

-AquaAce
anon chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
shame that it's over, but this was a perfect ending~!
Exilon chapter 10 . 3/5/2009
Aww, even though it's over, it was soo good! D

I was pretty sad because of BJ, but then the last one made for it; even if I was expecting something more bombastic. Nevertheless, it worked like a charm, and was an awesome ending.

Congratulations on writing such an amazing story! I will be paying attention to your next ones... )
millenniumthief chapter 9 . 2/27/2009
I'm so sorry I didn't review sooner!

Makoto had me laughing so hard. I love that guy! Also, I like the emotional aspect you brought in as opposed to the physical one. They care so much about each other.

The one that got to me the most was definitely when Futoshi visited the cemetary and met 7's mom. And then for him to be dreaming of the whole thing was an interesting twist.

I'll be sad to see this go, too, but it's been an excellent journey. See you at the end!
Butterfly Will Be Free chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
I do have an account. Really I do. It even has this name, but I am too lazy to sign in. XD

And Techen sounds great...though in a way it sounds like a Pokemon. Or a Digimon...lol.

And only one more chapter? *Cries* No fair! All well. I can't wait to see what the last chapter has. I hope you have loads of fun writing it.

-V
Guest chapter 9 . 2/20/2009
I love your story. It's so cute I wish it didn't have to end. :(
HeartfulPeach chapter 4 . 2/15/2009
I have read till chapter 4 and I like it, ven though I'm not crazy about this pairing I like this fic. Good work! -

PS: I will read the rest when I have the time to, sorry X_X
BluntForce chapter 9 . 2/13/2009
Heh, I love it!

Feel so bad for 7's parents though, outliving their children.

I can't believe there's only one more chapter.

I'm gonna be sad when it's over...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »