Reviews for Lanceless
Hehhee, nice.
ThrashMetalQueen chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Aha Chris. Aha.
LoveUndying chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
that was hilarious! well done [:
LionsLady11-09-70 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
DUDE

You make Chris amazing

Keep it up!
The Rated R Superstar chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Lance Cade is awesome.
asdfghhjjk chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
...8D

I lol'd at 5:30 AM. Hence, this is fucking hilarious.

'LANCELESS' is so a word now.
Edward's Josie Black chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Aww. I missed Lance too. (Well, that is, when I watched it...belatedly, and with aid of an electronic device I'm typing on at the moment. Darn MyNetwork TV and their non-existence in Nowheresville, Indiana. Fortunately my college has cable, so I can watch Raw-as I just finished doing.) I suppose Chris returned the favor when he didn't come to support his protege in his match against HBK. And then poor Cade was the victim of a vicious chair attack (I totally just reminded myself of the King's infamous Diva Pillow Fight call-"a vicious pillow attack." XD). So maybe they're even now?

Did I mention that I ADORE your Jericho one-shots? They're brilliant, truly. *huggles the stories of which I speak*

I love how Chris always refers to everyone by his or her full name. It makes me giggle.

I hope you enjoyed the show, despite the lack of Lance Cade, even more than I enjoyed this story. -
jojocheer28 chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
OH MY GOD! I am going to die right now from laughing. I can't stop! I love your chris jericho one shots! They are the best!

The ending was hilarous!
Queen Islanzadi chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
ROFL How do you think of this stuff?

I know I say it every time, but I love your Jericho one-shots.
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
got a Bedazzler!

Chris is never allowed to be Lanceless.

I'm Lanceless as well. It's kind of Lance.
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
My computer was being like Lance Cade, it was defying me.

Sorry this took so long, my laptop wouldn't charge, so I switched computers.

THIS IS YOUR BEST JERICHO ONE SHOT EVER!]

There were so many great parts in it, I can't possibly choose my favorite.

But the ending is a close runner up.

Don’t worry about it, Randy. I already knew about this.”

“How?”

“The writers told me fifteen minutes ago.”

I read that like ten times and laughed harder each time.

I bet the camouflage Chris is wearing is Ted's. He's probably borrowing it from the hunting trip!

This was great!
Animal Luvr 4 Life chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Absolutely hilarious!
TJ Sparkles chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
The image of Chris and Lance dressed in camouflage and lying on the floor and pretending to execute a covert operation had me almost dying of laughter. And yeah, Chris's yelling would freak me out too. I'm sure many of the backstage crew thought he was crazy as well.

ROFL. Absolutely hilarious. Nice job yet again )