Reviews for Too Much of a Good Thing
FlyingHigh 205 chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Awww, poor tails. I have had those days with my allergies. I thought that it was funny having tails like that. It was cute too. Thank you for writting this funny short story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Nice. Funny too.
Fennec the Fox chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Oh my gosh, I love this story SO much. XD
I actually thought about a concept similar to this, and boy, the way you wrote it was PERFECT.
Gaby chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
That was the most halarious SonAmy story I've read awesome job I couldn't stop laughing _
Lester Files chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Lengthy, just the way I like it ;) This was a really funny story, especially imagining Shadow ever becoming love stricken, that alone can serve for comedy XD
Strawberry07 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Awesome story! This go to favorites 3 ;3
BlueTheHedghog1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Sorry that last part looks wrong! I meant no one would be intrested in my ramplings about blue and demonic. I luv the story and sooooo sorry about the unintended insult. As a gift you get... a virtual cake! Any flavor any size.
BlueTheHedghog1 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Awwwwwwwww I wanted to see some sonamy. I had a feeling tails wasnt affected. Loved the idea and rouge is a jerk. I cant blame amy and couties? Ive never even heard or said the word. Sigh. I have an oc(blue, my namesake) and he would be unfected a: amys his mom(whos the dad? Sonic) and b: hes not mobian. Hes an android and is hosting demonic god of spirts. They from the future and no ones going to be intrested in this. Sorry :(
LilMissDoodle chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Hahaha! I love this! This is totally halarious! It's totally awesome! And I love that Tails had allergies so he wasn't affected, and you typed the things he said so it would sound like he's got a runny nose. This is great! Keep up the awesomely halarious work!
Failure chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
I didn't even make it 4 words without laughing lololmaorobl
Failure chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I didn't even make it 4 words without laughing lololmaorobl
TrueBlueDoctor chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
So I started reading this because I needed some cheering up, and dude, you weren't kidding when you said this was funny!

It was hilarious when Eggman got involved in the shenanigans (how ungrateful, no-one ever wants to be Queen of Eggmanland! ;) Though I felt kinda sorry for Knux and Tails...never thought I'd guffaw so loudly, yet feel relieved to read of him getting out of the closet!

I never say that coming when it turned out Rouge got the perfume from Vanilla. I liked it in a way, it adds a little spice to her character. But if you'll excuse me I've got my own weird ideas about Cream's daddy which I'll continue believing.

I loved the ending. I'd been a little worried and critica about lil Ames trying to make Sonic love her though some kind of magic perfume - because that isn't real love like Vanilla said. But Sonic ends up showing he truly cares for Amy, in the usual way (by proxy) and all is good!. :D (well so long as Big Blue never finds out about the perfume! ;)
Self-apponted Critic chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
XD... I just dont know what to say.
Emmaxx95 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
I wish Sonic would hav asked Amy out and she would put on the perfume and Sonic would fall on his knees and all his friends would c him oh that would b great as a sequel . Anyway brilliant Story keep up the great work
KoshKing777 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
A truly fine story! Well-written! I felt really sorry for Tails the entire time ( But I liked the revelation that he really wasn't under the influence of the perfume, which means that he was actually being truthful when he said that Amy looked pretty. _ awwwwwwww

Very funny and hectic, but the one thing I would have liked was just a little more chaos thrown in (not the character, you understand) and less formula-following. Once things got locked in to the pattern, I started to lose attention. But that's also purely based on my personal preference. I only mention it because I know you're a really great writer, and that you can take it.

Your word choice and tone are spot-on, throughout. Truly an inspiring story for Sonic fanfics readers/writers everywhere.