Reviews for Night Watch
tin-a-holic chapter 6 . 7/6
This may be my favorite Ahamo yet. I think you nailed it. A smooth talker , like any good carnie/politician should be, enough concern for dg and her welfare, and still defining the line of being a father who has reappeared in ones life after being gone for most of it, love it!
aradiaeva chapter 8 . 9/14/2014
Great fic... Love your characterization and enjoyed reading the part where Ahamo busts on Cain. Very well written especially their convo over DG's running defense.
Lattelady chapter 8 . 2/21/2012
I laughed until there were tears running down my face in chapter 6 between Cain and Ahamo. This whole story is great. You have taken the characters and shown us all sides to them. Acknowledging the Seeker was a surprise and very creative.
Lilacat chapter 8 . 12/3/2011
Hope you like late reviews. This is a story I will be glad to keep in my favorites to read again in the future.

little miss michelle chapter 8 . 3/25/2009
really great story!
vivelabookworm chapter 8 . 1/15/2009
Awesome! I really like this fic. I absolutely adore DG and Cain together. This fic is really sweet and I love it! )
tripwatcher2 chapter 8 . 1/10/2009
A great ending to a great story! I loved it and can't wait to read more of your work!
tripwatcher2 chapter 5 . 1/10/2009
Ah, now it's time to face "the parents"! Might not be an easy thing - even for a Tin Man! I am so enjoying this story! By the way, your love scenes are terrific - sweet, sensual - just right!
tripwatcher2 chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Smut deserves reviews but GOOD smut deserves LOTS of reviews - and I see that you got them! Wow, this was intense and very...satisfying! Ahem, I think I need to go find my husband now! LOL!
tripwatcher2 chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Love Cain being called on the carpet by his son! Great moment and conversation between them! And of course, I do love the romance! LOL!
tripwatcher2 chapter 2 . 1/10/2009
Wow! That was some first kiss! My, oh my! *fans herself* LOL!
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
"his princess" - Yeah, I like that! Great job on this story!
KellyRoxton chapter 8 . 1/1/2009
Great Story Great Characters to work with. Sighs what would we do if we got Cain for a new years gift. wouldn't that be wonderful. Can't wait to read more from you I'll look up your other stories tomorrow I stayed up way past my sleep time and I have to get to work tomorrow. Great Job can't wait to read more when I get home from work.
DruidLass chapter 8 . 12/30/2008
Another amazing story ended *sob*. This was wonderful, Feisty Fox, as your stories always are! I liked the idea of looking at some of the issues DG might have, and I always love the way you write DG/C! Now I must go read your newest story... Take care!

Kat097 chapter 8 . 12/29/2008
*Fans self*, goodness me! That was the loveliest story I've read in this category. You really captured the relationship between them and the way they interact.