Reviews for Impasse
Riddle Wraith chapter 20 . 1/21
I really liked that. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
madsloth chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Interesting story idea looking forward to seeing were it goes, but, I don’t get were the later Z and GT elements (Pan and the robot) come in to it given as how GT could not have happened thus Giru could not have been created, Gohan would not have been going to high school thus not meet Vidal and had Pan… nor would they been able to go to space,

Also a minor detail
You seem to be doing canon where canon is not needed and actually silly.
Piccolo literally just herd Gohan say…

"Well, I was hoping I could tell the others about what happened. I think they'll believe you if you believe me about my insane story."

But then he is like…

but I do believe you need to tell the others what is going on. They deserve to know."
and
"You have to tell them."

Piccolo JUST heard him say not 30 seconds ago, he was going to tell everyone…
Feball3001 chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
I love Bulma, recovering from being on deaths door and still comes up with the snarky comments.

I'd also forgotten that Gohan was just as bad as the androids in this story after Chi Chi's death. Its so sad that what ended up getting through to him was the little girl's death at the hands of someone else who did what Gohan had planned.

His and Videls relationship doesn't go well either, that must be horrible that she died falling from his arms. Knowing Gohan he'd feel guilty about that for the rest of his life. I bet Pan wouldn't have survived that drop if she wasn't Gohan's daughter. That should have been Gohan's hint that Pan was his.

I don't like Sharpener being portrayed how he is in this story since it's been done so many times. I believe this may have been one of the first I read with him portrayed like that. He did like Videl a lot so I can see him doing that. I just don't see Videl going along with it and Sharpener getting away with what he did. I do question why Sharpener would call Gohan to make Pan stop screaming. Did Sharpener know as well? This was a sad story to read, but a lot of background information for the type of person Future Gohan is.
Feball3001 chapter 2 . 9/3/2016
Poor Goku not liking syringes, so glad that Gohan never inherited that phobia. Chi Chi does not take well to a time travelling version of her son, I love that Bulma announced the results for the DNA test just as Mirai Gohan was trying to find words to explain to his mother who he is.

I'd forgotten that Pan was introduced so early into the story. Trunks has almost slipped about his identity. I'm surprised Bulma hasn't worked it out yet after finding out Gohan was a time traveller. Another fun chapter to re-read through.
Feball3001 chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Been a while since I last read. Got up to chapter 16 of Finesse originally when this was still being publish so decided to start at the beginning of Impasse since it has been a really long while and I don't remember the story.

Most of this seems to be recap of what happened in the episode, still fun to read through. Especially Yamcha's thought about being a genius must mean you're insane and scaring the Namekian.

Gohan's appearance quickly reminded me why I read this story in the first place. AU with Future Gohan in the battle.

Piccolo saying that he may have seen Future Gohan on TV and Gohan pointing out that Piccolo lives in the woods got another laugh from me.

Loved Bunny recognising Trunks as looking like her husband and Goku interrupting before she could finish her sentence.

I love Mira Gohan's revelation about who he is at the final chapter. Been a fun to read through and prompt my memory for why I read this story in the first place.
Son Gotenku chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
Brilliant story so far!
Log in Later chapter 13 . 4/14/2016
A gorilla?! LOL! So you want Raditz, huh? What can I say. Me too.
ryancooperinlondon chapter 3 . 2/13/2016
I hate the fact that some reviewers feel the need to include some of your other stories' spoilers! Really not cool grrrrrrr
Anyway, I've real most of your fanfics and I know I'm headed for yet another great read. So far, so good ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 1/31/2016
I would like to congratulate u on a story that made me feel so many emotions. Few stories can do something like that.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/30/2015
I'm ashamed at how long it took me to realize that Gohan and the voice were saying the lyrics to "Blow me Away".
90s girl chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Omg I love this so much already I totally geeked out lol
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
The curb stomp is Seth Rollins move (aka the blackout)
RaptorZeroOne chapter 16 . 3/8/2015
I just noticed the chapter titles. Hell yeah for freaking Breaking Benjamin.
RaptorZeroOne chapter 4 . 3/8/2015
A bat looking dragon perhaps? Who cares if it looks like a bat, just use your imagination XD
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
The curb stomp is Seth Rollins move also known as the blackout