Reviews for Il Dragone
Please update the story.
It really is a fantastic story.
Please update. I am waiting.
I've been waiting for you to finish this story for years. I really hope you find the time to finish this story. This is absolutely one of my favorites.
FlorenceBD chapter 13 . 4/27
Finiiiiiishhhh, it's a great great great story!
FlorenceBD chapter 5 . 4/26
I know you've finished this already, but I loved this chapter!
Ravenclaw's Redhead chapter 13 . 4/17
I know it's been 7 years, but it's never too late to update! Have you any idea how many times I've read and reread this fic!?
kaniihp chapter 13 . 4/10
I have been reading draco ginny fanfic for 2 years now. I came across it many times but never read it and now I regret not reading it before. It is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I like reading dark fics but I liked this fic very much. I love the characterisation of ginny and draco. Plot development is nice. I know You haven't updated since 7 years but I like to think that u will complete this story. It is a great read . I will always keep waiting for you to update.

I have read your other D/G stories too , they are incredible. I would love to read more D/G stories from you.
Please update.
KatyDarling chapter 13 . 2/17
Thank you for penning such a delightful read! It's been 7 years since you've updated, yet I will keep the faith that you will continue this story since you said that - "This here is NOT the end... I WILL finish this!" Don't you think it's about time to give us the conclusion to Draco and Ginny's journey? We, your many avid readers will be very grateful for it... PER FAVORE?
Luisa chapter 13 . 2/16
Still no update :( I miss this story
merp123 chapter 1 . 1/27
Is this fic complete? I've been periodically checking over the years, and I see you've done other stories, but I can't help feeling like this is unfinished. I would love very much for you to write another chapter, I can't accept that this lovely fic is really over! :'(
Guest chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
Hi uh this is a really good story but if you could please finish it. Thank you.
Angelique Lebrun chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Hello, there!1
Just want to let you know that I loved this fic. I dont know if youll get this, but Id love to read your last chapter. I mean, this end is fine, and I can imagine what would happen next, but itd be great to read it.

Hope you get this,
Angelique.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
wow you really are completely awful towards the women of colour in this series. Ginny, the beautiful redhead with flawless pale skin is perfect in every way! no, she's catty and petty and doesn't strike me as particularly bright. Her brain must've been fried by Malfoy's bright platinum hair. And cho, what a bitch/whore! And Parvati, what a twit. Typical white fandom, tearing other women (of colour) down to rise a pretty white girl!

The only reason I'm reading this clusterfuck of a fic is bc I like your draco.
yesiamanonymous chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
You haven't updated this in 5 years, so I keep reading it over and over again. I'm just gonna accept it's complete, even though you said it's NOT the end. But it's nice to end here too, so I'm content :)
Allons-y chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
THAT WAS PERFECTION.
Can you please please please finish it? The last chapter can be total crap, I don't care, but just FINISH IT! *has emotional breakdown and starts sobbing on floor*
Rosaly Zeclack chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
It's soooooo good. What is the ending and when will you post it?