Reviews for Il Dragone
Black Lagoon chapter 13 . 3/28
Loving this story so much ! The caracters are so canon it's really refreshing. I really hope you will update soon
Tha03 chapter 13 . 3/17
This fic is so special in many ways. The way you write is fun, sarcastic. It gives me the impression that it is as you are. Ginny's thoughts are hilarious. And the details are incredibly fascinating. At the same time I do not want to read, because I think my heart can not handle, but I just can not read it. It's fascinating how you write. I would really like you to finish this fic, because she really deserves all the affection of a ginnydraco fic. Would you consider making a second season, so to speak? A continuation of the point you've left. As if it were a new ark? A new phase of delicious challenges? Just thinking about the idea already makes me excited, and I hope you consider it. We as fans, I do not think I'm just talking about myself, but if that's the case its okay. We simply delight in the daring and fun of your ginnydraco reality fic. I hope I'm not overstepping, but I realize that you've been doing any update for a year, and that worries me. I hope you have not lost your passion in writing. I would be very sad if that is the case. Because I really like the way you write, and I hope I have the opportunity to read it again. I hope it's just a writer blocking problem, and the chores of life. I wish you inspiration. And I'd be lying if I said I'm not looking forward to hearing from you and your stories. Hope is the last one to die.
Tha03 chapter 4 . 3/16
This fic is such a lovely surprise. It's a breeze of fresh air. Fun and fascinating. Really enjoying it.
19TiGeR19 chapter 13 . 12/29/2016
pls finish dis
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Please update the story.
It really is a fantastic story.
Please update. I am waiting.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/8/2016
I've been waiting for you to finish this story for years. I really hope you find the time to finish this story. This is absolutely one of my favorites.
FlorenceBD chapter 13 . 4/27/2016
Finiiiiiishhhh, it's a great great great story!
FlorenceBD chapter 5 . 4/26/2016
I know you've finished this already, but I loved this chapter!
Ravenclaw's Redhead chapter 13 . 4/17/2016
I know it's been 7 years, but it's never too late to update! Have you any idea how many times I've read and reread this fic!?
kaniihp chapter 13 . 4/10/2016
I have been reading draco ginny fanfic for 2 years now. I came across it many times but never read it and now I regret not reading it before. It is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. I like reading dark fics but I liked this fic very much. I love the characterisation of ginny and draco. Plot development is nice. I know You haven't updated since 7 years but I like to think that u will complete this story. It is a great read . I will always keep waiting for you to update.

I have read your other D/G stories too , they are incredible. I would love to read more D/G stories from you.
Please update.
KatyDarling chapter 13 . 2/17/2016
Thank you for penning such a delightful read! It's been 7 years since you've updated, yet I will keep the faith that you will continue this story since you said that - "This here is NOT the end... I WILL finish this!" Don't you think it's about time to give us the conclusion to Draco and Ginny's journey? We, your many avid readers will be very grateful for it... PER FAVORE?
Luisa chapter 13 . 2/16/2016
Still no update :( I miss this story
merp123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Is this fic complete? I've been periodically checking over the years, and I see you've done other stories, but I can't help feeling like this is unfinished. I would love very much for you to write another chapter, I can't accept that this lovely fic is really over! :'(
Guest chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
Hi uh this is a really good story but if you could please finish it. Thank you.
Angelique Lebrun chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Hello, there!1
Just want to let you know that I loved this fic. I dont know if youll get this, but Id love to read your last chapter. I mean, this end is fine, and I can imagine what would happen next, but itd be great to read it.

Hope you get this,