Reviews for Child's Eyes
Awww. Poignant.
Lucy chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Aww so cute 3 gosh~
KilianaFelagund chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I swear you are the only writer who can make me from from crying to laughing that fast. And you broke my heart with this one - quite the accomplishment cause I don't often cry at stories. The moment you said bright light though...
Beautiful. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
cute story
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
oh-ho!

Took me two times reading through, but I finally figured everything out.

Great story K Hanna!
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Dean is really good with children and I like the way you showed it in this story. Thanks for writing it.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
#chuckled

Oh my god...! XD
That was just Adorable and Funny! Lol
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Heh. It took me a while to figure out that Sam was being possessed by a little kid ghost Sam. But I liked what that brought to the table. And Dean sure does know how to deal with any kid that's scared and hurting. Especially if they're a form of Sam. :)
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Great story. I like how good Dean is with kids, and this was a great twist to that. -tvj12
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Aww, this is so sweet, and a little sad. Maybe bittersweet would be the more appropriate adjective? And I really enjoyed it. :)
La Mariane chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I know you wrote this fic ages ago, but I still wanted to tell you I found it very moving. And Dean is right, he's good with upset Sams.
LucidKren chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This was kinda adorable. :)
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That was better than Nutella on toast. Which is saying something.
fanfictionaddic chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This was so sweet.
Tashilover chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Now I certainly wasn't expecting that. I've read plenty of Sam-turns-back-into-a-kid fics, but a lot of them are pretty much the same thing. This I liked. It was short, sweet, and had just the right about of drama. Thanks for the fic. I loved it.