Reviews for Child's Eyes
cute story
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/16/2014

Took me two times reading through, but I finally figured everything out.

Great story K Hanna!
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Dean is really good with children and I like the way you showed it in this story. Thanks for writing it.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/27/2014

Oh my god...! XD
That was just Adorable and Funny! Lol
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Heh. It took me a while to figure out that Sam was being possessed by a little kid ghost Sam. But I liked what that brought to the table. And Dean sure does know how to deal with any kid that's scared and hurting. Especially if they're a form of Sam. :)
tvj12 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Great story. I like how good Dean is with kids, and this was a great twist to that. -tvj12
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Aww, this is so sweet, and a little sad. Maybe bittersweet would be the more appropriate adjective? And I really enjoyed it. :)
La Mariane chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I know you wrote this fic ages ago, but I still wanted to tell you I found it very moving. And Dean is right, he's good with upset Sams.
Illucida chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This was kinda adorable. :)
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That was better than Nutella on toast. Which is saying something.
fanfictionaddic chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This was so sweet.
Tashilover chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Now I certainly wasn't expecting that. I've read plenty of Sam-turns-back-into-a-kid fics, but a lot of them are pretty much the same thing. This I liked. It was short, sweet, and had just the right about of drama. Thanks for the fic. I loved it.
Whilom chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
At first I thought that the little kid actually was Sam in childhood form, until I realized that 1, Dean would know, and 2, he was looking for a white light. I can only imagine how Dean kept a straight face when he found out the kid was possessing Sam and making him suck his thumb. I'm glad that Sam was aware and could see Dean like that-it probably brought back a few childhood memories. This was my favorite line: **“’Sides, I’ve got a lot of experience with upset Sams.”**

;) So cute!