Reviews for My Final Fantasy: Full Circle and Full Stop
MangaFreak3 chapter 7 . 7/27/2011
Aw... i just wanna ask, will Auron make his appearance soon? and update soon! it been 2 and a half years... I really want her to reunite with Auron possibly soon.
Wicken25 chapter 7 . 3/17/2011
I loved your old story please update this one! Michael should totally knokw his mother is mrs Rayne and knows she has diffuculty ;being there but tries and sincerley loves him. As for Auron I know he didn't have much of a resence in the real game but he should for her appear in her dreams. At least a couple of times.
Karrua chapter 7 . 3/6/2011
First of all, let me tell you how much I ADORE your stories! I've read all your "My Final Fantasy" and you've managed to addict me. I wasn't expecting much when the nostalgia hit and I went searching for some fics, but I am more than plesantly surprised. Please don't leave this wonderful piece of writing to gather dust with its much less worthy brethren. Please continue! It has been a while but Rayne's gotta have a few snappy comments left in her right?

-Karrua
heavenslilagl420 chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
i really enjoyed reading this along with the first too stories. I hope to see another chapter soon. keep up the good work!
lilmeika chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
oh snap! i wonder how long rayne can keep her identity hidden from yuna xD and wakka and lulu -shakes head- them and their mischievousness again. one day rayne is gonna get back at them tenfold~ xD
this story sounds fun~ (just like your other ones)
UPDATE SOON okay~ :]
however long you take, i will wait :D
ModeratelySane chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
You have to update this! I've read all of your stories involving Rayne in a DAY because they're so frikken amazing and I nearly ripped my hair out when I eventually realized that this isn't completed.

PLEASE UPDATE!

When I first started reading, I kinda felt that Rayne would be a Mary-Sue, but you quickly proved me wrong. In fact, if I was to say, Rayne would be put at the top of my favorite OCs list (which includes a great many from all genres).

So I'm begging you, please update. I see now that it's been almost a full year - so I understand if you can't. But this is an excellent story and I'd hate to see it go unfinished.

-TheGrayRook
XxCheshireGrinxX chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
Aw, you have to update this soon. I want to know what happens to Rayne!
Amylou11987 chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
whoa im lking this story i hope you update really soon
cloudsomniakitty chapter 7 . 2/21/2009
great story/sequel! i luv it - i hope u update soon! i cant wait _
catharsis25 chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
Sorry my review is so late. Stuff happens. Anyhoo. I had to re-read chapter 6 before reading this, to get my bearings. It's been a while, hasn't it? Still good though. I liked it a lot. Poor Rayne. When will she realize that things like this are like band-aids. You gotta do it fast, or it will hurt a lot more.
Icebox Plums chapter 7 . 1/25/2009
Yay!~ You haven't updated anything in forever (well, anything in any fandoms that I read), so this was a nice surprise. ]
Blue-Huntress chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Yays! the begging worked! XD how the heck is rayne gonna pull this off, especially with ever hyper rikku around?
Raena Coleen chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Alright, you updated! Woohoo! That cliffie felt like it dragged on and on... Soo... Rayne's officially back to being Yuna's guardian! But Yuna doesn't know... Meh, she'll find out eventually. I'm just glad you updated! Anyway, I'll look forward to more updates in the hopefully-near future. Until then!

~Rini~
Mata-NuiXIII chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Yay new chapter I was starting to think you forgot about it or something, but anyway it's great that Rayne has become part of the Gullwings I just hope that she tells Yuna before the end. Though I'm guessing that Yuna will probaly find out by accident.

Your Faithful Reader and Friend,

Jon
bebepantheon chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
aww that is soo adorable will Yuna finds out that Lady is actually Rayne in disguise?

also will Michael find out about his heritage that his mother is alive..his father is the legendary guardian to both Summoner Yuna and High Summoner Braska?

can't wait for the next one! I almost thought you had forgotten about this story! Hey...what will happen to Boky?