Reviews for Euphoria
Mei-Mei-Miyuki chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Oh, I loved this! I love SuzakuXEuphemia, as you can probably see from my picture, and I was so sad when Euphie died, then I was mad, and now I'm just sad again. :( Great story!
suphie chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
wOw!this is so touching...because of your story, I have come to accept Euphie's death...thank you and please write more stories about Euphie and Suzaku!
Laura Diaz chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
omg your story is really good i almost cried reading it. please contunie writing :)
PenGator3 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
You did good anyway!
AzureKate chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
aw thats so sweet i luv it!
nathazia capobres chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
true true suzaku kururugi is a cool name! super cool
mylovemiroku chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
I thought it was sad! I cried. Oh young love and a tragic accident. I really loved them too, but I guess that's me being a romantic. I think you did a great job of her coming back, that's what she would have said I think.
Beijing Express chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
...Dude, I was about to right something with the same title as yours. O_O AND it was EuphieZaku. Weird, eh? But it's a beautiful word, isn't it? Euphoria? It describes Euphemia in one word.
SMYGO4EVA chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I loved this story, and I love the way you portrayed my favorite couple. It was just lovely. :)
REDskies chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Good story. Made me cry a little bit ;_;

xD But anyway, I liked the way you played up the characters.
Shessa chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
very nice story. i like it and it nicely reflects the same feelings i had when euphimia died. very nice.