Reviews for Reunion
SusanMarieS chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
Reread. Still love.
KylianRae chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
Oh my gosh I cannot believe this! It is friggin amazing I have literally not stopped reading since I started and I absolutely love how you ended with Casey asking the reader (me!) to be a part of their wedding. It is so amazing and I love it so much. SO much that my boyfriend is gagging at my squealing right now. I hope to read more of your work! It is so amazing! LOVE YOUR FACE!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
I'm not happy it's over, but I like where you ended it. It wrapped up nicely. Great job on this story. Looking forward to more by you.
cinthy chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
that was amazing! you are an awesome writer, keep going!
cinthy chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
awesome!
amyh52 chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
Yes, so cute. Really great story line with Ralphs father. I was a bit shook up there for a bit.
amyh52 chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
i love your writing style
amyh52 chapter 3 . 3/2/2014
Love all the angst
Guest chapter 10 . 1/13/2014
I LOVED THIS! Short amount of chapters but each one was long, descriptive and amazing!
brophelia chapter 10 . 10/1/2013
FLAWLESS breaking of the fourth wall! This story was an absolute pleasure to read. Kudos!
xSushii chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Wow. This is honestly my favorite Dasey story EVER that i HAD to review. I just love the ending, how you make the reader involved in the end. Its just so cute and creative. I absolutely adore this story and your writing style. I hope you continue to make more stories :)
britneyBlake chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
this was a great story! i love Derek and Casey together! thannks for writing this!(:
bellaBBblack chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
So...

I was bored, really. Of all the same old books and fics. I literally could not find one book on Amazon or Goodreads that look remotely appealing (not enough to pay for anyhow) or really any fics (I've always only really read Jacob and Bella twilight fics).

But then my very good friend said, GO READ THIS STORY IMMEDIATELY! And seeing as how I trust her opinion when it comes to these things (and the fact that she was being very demanding!) I did. Even though I really new very little if anything about the characters.

I laughed. I cried. I was so invested, my eyes were glued to the screen until the very last word. Really such fantastic writing, a great story, funny, engaging, sexy, connected.

I loved it. Really Really Really ALOT!
GypsyKylara chapter 10 . 10/28/2011
This is one of my favorite fanfic stories and I was just rereading it for funzies.

I lovelove love your writing style. I hope you write something else soon!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 8/6/2011
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out! Wonderful!