Reviews for On Paper
JayJay81347 chapter 7 . 3/5
Please, please, please continue with this story! I love the idea and plot so far and I can't wait to see how you plan on finishing it 3 Hope you update soon! ;)
kudiratfash chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Make it longer but its awesome
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Update.
carina2026 chapter 7 . 11/22/2011
Lol. Did she just get coffee all over him again?
jdg92 chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
I can't believe my LUCK!

I first read this story on my old computer. Then it crashed and, as I was stupid enough not to have an account, I lost all the stories I had been previously reading. This one included. I found this story on someone's favourites and reckonized it, and you, immidately! Talk about a coincident as you only updated it recently. Please keep it up, you're a great writer x
barbiedoll123 chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
i cant wait for more
Lady Dragona chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
I love this story. I think it is great that Alice's brother is the person that Bella spilt the coffee on. I don't think that her notebook is as magical as she thinks - but it is nice to think that she has some control over her future.
TwilightFan104 chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Glad to see you got your mojo back.

Cute first meeting for these two. Looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Danelle chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Glad to see your back... great chapter, I can't wait for more.
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
that was interesting. please update soon
Official Scroll Keeper chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Lol, good going Bella, that's twice now. :) She must not like his wardrobe very much, eh? Anyways, glad Edward's finally in the story and it's great having you back! Can't wait for the next update, teehee I ryhmed.

Thankies,

OSK
Kason08 chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
OMG! YOU'RE BACK! I'M SO EXCITED! YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS!
amwine chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Very interesting. I can't wait to catch up. Great job...thanks!
Mrs.AliceBlack4ur411 chapter 7 . 6/18/2011
Oh my gosh i wish you would right more as fast as you can i love this story so far I cant wait to read more!
littlelizruth chapter 7 . 8/24/2010
well this was funny! i hope you come back to fanfiction to finish your stories.