Reviews for Amuto: For You
p-chan abductor chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Is your sis stupid or somthing?! ( glares at sister) I for one li-...just write more k?!
thecat chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz keep on going its so intresting
Moka777 chapter 4 . 6/13/2009
ooh i want more! hehe good luck, keep up the good work!

xoxo,

Moka-Chan :D
Sabie-Chan chapter 4 . 6/6/2009
it's a good story, pls continue it :)
kakashisasukelover1 chapter 4 . 2/11/2009
Oh please update soon. I want to know what's going to happen next. I love this story.
Aznprid3x3 chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
AHHG! UPDATE SOON!
oxCuteKataraox chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
Why is Amu acting this way! Poor Ikuto! Seeing Amu like tat! _

Plz update soon! I can't wait 4 the next chapter! XD

this is a great chapter! And so is the previous chapter! _
Smallvillegirl2 chapter 4 . 1/30/2009
cute.i can't wait for another chapter
fireborn19 chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
WWHHAA? You have 2 update soon! I'm counting on you! don't stop now: it's really good! if your down 'cause of the reviews (I know how that is) remember that it's kinda like advertising every time you submit a chapter, 'cause it shows up on the JUST IN: CHAPTERS so them more people will read, then more people will review. it's kinda disheartening at the beginning when no one reveiws but if you remember that you're doing this for YOU- not us readers. I enjoy this and I'm sure my fellow readers think the same. we wish more people would come and cheer you up so you'll write more. PLEASE WRITE MORE! If I had my way, you'd have a million reviews by now! but sadly I can't do that- so instead you can pretend that happened. 'K? Sorry for the rant but I needed to assure you that we love it!
thatshortgirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Don't listen to your sister... it's realy good!
Sesshomaru Dogdemon chapter 3 . 12/14/2008
oh I can't read to read more it is awsome, what will Ikuto do once he find Amu?
4nimel0ver chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG please continue

UPDATE SOON...please?
x-shugo chara fan-x chapter 3 . 12/12/2008

dont lose heart in writing this!

it's an AWESOME story!

and yes, i think the twilight movie wasn't as good as the book.

oh, i wonder how ikuto will react when he finds out what amu did for him and her friends!

please update SOON!
CheshireGrins chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
lo twilight fan?O.o
MissQuigley chapter 3 . 12/11/2008
Don't lose heart in this story - it's really good.

I'm starting to think that Amu isn't totally in control of her actions whenever x-eggs appear. Maybe something to do with the Lock absorbing all that bad energy.

Hey, maybe the same thing happened to Ikuto years ago, but now that he's finally free of Easter he may be more in control of his personality. Who knows.

And what's happening with Utau? Is she still part of Easter, or is she out on her own?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »