Reviews for My Queen
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
I feel so bad for Anne. Henry shouldn't ignored her just because she didn't give him a sin!
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
"""How could I not be Majesty? My friend and my King are happy, it just spreads." He bowed to me and placed his other arm out for me to take. I could not refuse my king, even though this was rare behavior for a King.

"Anne will sit on my right, and you my dear, may sit on my left, for I am in a mind of happy conversation tonight and I find you to be an excellent source." I looked quickly to Anne and saw the slight nod of her head.

"You are to gracious Sir. I thank you." If only my father could see me now, sitting next to the King. He would probably faint!""

Awe I love the back story of Edward and Bella meeting!
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 12/7/2010
I loved this story. two character's back story of how they met is always important, at least it is to me.

I love how Anne and Bella met at the French Court and then came to England together!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
YAY Fellow history buff!

I absolutely love how Isabella is Queen Anne's best friend and Edward is a good friend of King Henry.

""Bella," she said to me, she only used that name with me when we were alone and customs did not have to be practiced, "I noticed you did not answer all my questions earlier. Where were you this afternoon?"

She knew full well where I was. I had never lied to her, and all my secrets were hers as well.

"I was by the stables, checking on my horse." I told her, keeping my eyes down.

"And was the Master of the Horse not there? Hmm, what was his name, oh yes, Edward?" A playful smiled appeared on her lips and a sparkle gleamed in her dark eyes. She knew he was there, and that I was not there just visiting my horse, but to watch him as well.

Edward Cullen. His father had been in high favor with Henry's father when he was alive. Henry and Edward were childhood friends, it was no suprise that he would get a great honor from Henry when he became King.""
TheGrandDuchess chapter 11 . 10/24/2009
You must continue
SmokeyMelina chapter 11 . 8/13/2009
Great story so far! Can't wait for more :) :)
lizabeth602 chapter 10 . 8/6/2009
This story is very impressive. I am a history buff myself, and King Henry is my favorite subject. I never would have thought to write a Twilight story about him and Anne Boleyn, so this story is pretty unique in my book. Well done, and please continue.
Xx-PrincessPeach-xX chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
As before, I really enjoied it. Very good. Can't wait for something to happen!
Xx-PrincessPeach-xX chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
I liked it! Sorry, I haven't read or reviewed in a while, I've been busy and off of fanfiction for a while as you know, but I'm back now. Anyways, loved it!
Gold Eyed Girl chapter 11 . 7/30/2009
You updated, you updated! i'm so happy for you! ok ok, i'll settle. :) i thought it was a great chapter, but it didn't have near enough edward in it :( ah well, still great!
amobutterfly25 chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
aleast she warned her ...she noticed it and still does it? whatever will we do with her?
October'sLily510 chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
Wow, that took a while, I was beginning to think that there was never going to be an update. Anyway, I liked this chapter, it was very good. And its good that you are keeping it historicly accurate. Update soon please. By the way, I was Twilight510, I just changed my name.
Twilight Black Shadow chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
Yay! You're back! I can't wait for new chapters!
Gold Eyed Girl chapter 10 . 7/1/2009
Man! I thought you were going to update and i was thinking "FINALLY!" to be honest i may have forgotten a lot of what has happened here... you better hurry! ;)
bakerbabe04 chapter 10 . 6/29/2009
Wonderful story. I appreciate how true to history it is. It's also really funny, because I imagine Jonathon Rhys Meyers as King Henry. And we all know THAT makes everything better :))
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »