Reviews for Fiend Angelical
MSPPPEC chapter 1 . 7/11
I like this a lot! Though it had me confused in some places. Did Cloud lose his virginity to Gen? How exactly were they positioned?
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I am so pleased by this. This is the first ASGZC that I've read where it's all of them having sex. Excellent job on this.
Sayonara7 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
The smex was good! Maybe a little more detail in their positions might have helped? I was having trouble trying to picture it XD But nether-the-less it was still great smut! I've read a lot of cute ASGZC fics/oneshots, but yours is indeed the first lemon I've read of them ;D
Allycat2090 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Wow. So very hot. Uhm, I have no idea, but I think you were the first to write a rated M fic with all five of them. Ah, how I wish their were more. Anyways, love this fic!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
great job. i only wish there was more. thanks for sharing!
Shinosuke chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I think this story would've been a lot more interesting if I could understand what was going on. When you've got 5 people in bed, it's kinda hard to just assume what positions they're in and honestly, I had no clue where anybody was basically throughout the whole story.

Took away from the coolness of it really.
zararem2122 chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
very well written and sort of cute . . . but smutty lol well done it was really good!
Rayne Destiny chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I think it's erratic in a good way. Sex isn't always smooth, so I associated it with the more... jerky movements of it. Great job!
coolgamer chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
nice
PervertXD chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Nom nom nom. and I thought threesome was good XD. Made my day n_n
Midnight Reihima chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Aw how sweet, i love how they all went to sleep in the same bed at the end. Please write some more about the five of them, I would LOVE to read it :)
Rose Unspindle chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
You should totally do a back story. Like, how exactly 14 or 15 year old Cloud reacted to being courted, techinically, by 4 men.
MicheleKuchiki chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
OMG I LOVE YOU. I love these kinds of stories with them altogether. You had me squealing the entire story. :D
CSIGregSanders chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
Would you mind writing another A/S/G/Z/C? Except, maybe . . . with toys?
VioletStar98 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Holy...O.o...you are amazing. That was some awesome pointless smut! This would be an awesome fic if you turned it into one!