Reviews for With Technicolor Comes Flying Monkeys
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
I loved this!(: Nice work!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I liked it:)Great job!
HolyOley chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
AW! *giggles*
Remi chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
LOL! The

b: is this an admission to a midget fetish?

r: barney...

b: sorry... SMALL PERSON fetish?

LOL! XDD You write really well, the mood is totally How I Met Your Mother.
Measured chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
(snicker) This was lovely. I was giggling over it the entire time, from the title to all the Wizard of Oz jokes. (Surprising about the lack of a Pink Floyd/Wizard of Oz reference, though!)

I like that Robin is freaking out about commitment, because it's always going to be an issue and I don't think they're going to just waltz into the sunset of happy matrimony (Though Barney's latest attempts in the recent episode shows steps towards that ending, it'd take a while. For them both.)

Either way, it was delicious and humorous. Thank you, quite ~
abbyhouse chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
thats so freakin awsome nd actually kinda sweet,lol.:)i have a himym fanfic of my own to put up soon 'll be my first to be published on paper or web, another barbin story swirling in my head that just hasnt had the time to land yet.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Heehee, this manages to be both cute and awesome. They are so wonderfully couply (which Barney would hate to know lol) and perfectly hot together too. Awesome work, thanks for making me smile so :)
Angelus1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
there's something about this fic that i absolutely ADORE. to the point where i'm kind of now including it in my personal canon for these two - somewhere down the line she dresses as a slutty dorothy for halloween just to tease him, and he buys her something with ruby slippers for her birthday and they laugh and nobody else gets it.
secondmezzanine chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This was hilarious! I laughed out loud like five times. Stuff like "Sorry, small person fetish" and "that’s great but there’s also some scary flying monkeys and a witch who’s after me."- I love it!
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 10/8/2008