Reviews for Old Blue Crate
John Gardner chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
Alix Cohen chapter 21 . 9/2/2012
UNIT? how?
Alix Cohen chapter 19 . 9/2/2012
"how the mooncake are you talking to me"? Seems a bit light for Mal...
Alix Cohen chapter 18 . 9/2/2012
Doctor, stop flying other people's ships like they're the TARDIS!
Alix Cohen chapter 17 . 9/2/2012
Must get floaty things XD
What was Mal looking for, that he got lost down there?
Alix Cohen chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
Sugar tongs? lol
Alix Cohen chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
The Patron. Clever.
And that the Doctor spent three days inside the TARDIS is funny.
Alix Cohen chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Could you please go back through and put translations at the ends of chapters? I don't mind you not translating the swearing, but the rest I'd like to understand please.
Alix Cohen chapter 8 . 9/2/2012
Okay. What was it? In the crate, or drawn to it?
Alix Cohen chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Revenge is sweet. Now comes the feeling that the Doctor's taking over? :P
Alix Cohen chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
*hugs River, then rushes off to watch the deja fu*
Alix Cohen chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
ooh, I like where this is going. And thank you for swearing in characters; I think it gives it emphasis.
Primsong chapter 25 . 1/31/2012
I just want to say over here also how much I seriously love this entire story, it makes my day every time a new chapter is put up. Well done!
RionaEire chapter 25 . 11/16/2011
The most interesting chapter in this story in a long time, I guess I stuck it out through all the confusing parts and now things make sense to me again. I liked the action in this chapter, there was a little confusion about who was doing what but I managed. I liked the verb "flow" in reguard to how River slips past Book and he can't hold on to her. I enjoyed watching the Doctor and the Master, in some ways they seem to not be so opposed to each other, they can talk quite civilly it seems, they're adversaries who know each other well and I get the idea that their relationship is a humorous take on good guy vs. bad guy. The part with River was interesting, at least she confused him long enough for the Doctor to gain an edge. Poor River though, the Master's thoughts must be mean and unpleasant for her, though he also seems kind of humorous from your portrayal here. Maybe the reason the thoughts were too much for her is because he's immortal and so has so very much in his brain, having lived for so long? Note that I don't know much about Dr. Who so my impressions from this story come from someone who doesn't know that show well. I will look forward to the next chapter, now that it makes more sense to me again. And poor Mal, all those people on _his boat.

Riona
Amazing Bluie chapter 25 . 11/8/2011
This was a great chapter, although the the action scene was a bit confusing. There were too many pronouns and I couldn't tell who was doing what. Still, looking forward to the next one!