Reviews for Old Blue Crate
Anyoneonymous chapter 2 . 1/28
Just reading through your story here, and after r adding it several times I have decided to tell you what I think of it.
I have to say, it's one of the best pieces of fiction I've read in several years. Each character is perfectly written, the story itself is a page turner (metaphorically of course, there aren't any pages) and the cliffhangers are enough to keep one's mind on the story until they can read it again. Even though it's unfinished, I take great joy in reading and rereading each chapter, enthusiastically thinking about what might happen next or what interesting plot twist might pop up, let alone the interesting dynamics the doctor manages to create. All in all, it's a great story, and one that I am happy to reread again and again, and each new chapter has only added to the enjoyment. 10/10.
KirkSauber chapter 28 . 3/24/2016
Are you planning to finish this?
titan616 chapter 28 . 1/22/2016
Great story, I haven't seen a whole lot of good 3'rd Doctor fanfics, which is a shame, he has such a charming personality and a sharp tongue to boot. Sure, he can sorta step on people toes and be rude, but that's the Doctor for you. And the Master here's to, things have gotten interesting. I liked Mal's introduction to the Tardis. It was amusing, but also I liked how disoriented the character's were. In reality, I suspect human entering such a space would be very disoriented and their reaction would be a more than just "It's bigger on the inside!".
teddybowties chapter 28 . 9/20/2015
oo a very lively chapter, KR!

ONE is surprisingly nice right now. ;) ti's kind of nice!
teddybowties chapter 27 . 9/15/2015
Ohh I remember now, it took me a minute~ okay I'm back in the story.

;) Oh, the Doctor is gonna freak out over Mal! ..erm, maybe.
teddybowties chapter 26 . 9/12/2015
gooooOOOoooooooo

nice. shooting party, bagged a couple of peasants! ;)

go go Black Knight!

nice job, kr.
teddybowties chapter 26 . 9/12/2015
Ah, so the black knight had a shooting party and bagged him a couple of peasants.

;) I forgot- is that another Master?
John Gardner chapter 25 . 8/19/2013
Alix Cohen chapter 21 . 9/2/2012
UNIT? how?
Alix Cohen chapter 19 . 9/2/2012
"how the mooncake are you talking to me"? Seems a bit light for Mal...
Alix Cohen chapter 18 . 9/2/2012
Doctor, stop flying other people's ships like they're the TARDIS!
Alix Cohen chapter 17 . 9/2/2012
Must get floaty things XD
What was Mal looking for, that he got lost down there?
Alix Cohen chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
Sugar tongs? lol
Alix Cohen chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
The Patron. Clever.
And that the Doctor spent three days inside the TARDIS is funny.
Alix Cohen chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Could you please go back through and put translations at the ends of chapters? I don't mind you not translating the swearing, but the rest I'd like to understand please.