Reviews for Television
supersoldierguy chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
Lol keep up th work
Ai-Kitsuneko Yuurei chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
MAKE THEM WATCH QUEER EYE I'M BEGGING YOU.
TurquisePL chapter 4 . 4/1/2009
Those oneshots are really funny and I'd like to read more of them! So please, keep writting! :)
I-Like-WAFFLES chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
You should have somebody be addicted to those exercise shows. And make somebody like Naruto a little too much...
nowaynohownoproblem chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
Hahaha! I love Gin lol. I can imagine all that to! Oh! You should have one of Wonderweiss watching cartoons or barney or something like that lol.
Nitachi chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
That was so funny! I love Lost! I can't wait for it to come back! Best Buy is awesome and I can just picture Aizen and Gin listening to Ipods XD
Twopinplug chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
Whoa nice.

This fic is good!
Pls Stahp chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
Hey, lets see there reaction to the GOD DAMN ERAGON MOVIE. Keep up the great work and update often.[TM]
St. Kitsune chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
These are hilarious! I love Maury, and the infomercials are hypnotizing, so I can only imagine what would happen to those that aren't used to them. The telenovela story just about killed me. I can see Ulquiorra and Grimmjow getting upset over such a silly thing. Perhaps you could do a Law and Order version with Tousen. _ I hope you'll keep writing these.
Kitty Petro chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
OMG this is so awesome, please update
Nitachi chapter 2 . 11/12/2008
Ohmigosh! I can't thank you enough for making this chapter! I can't wait for more! This is just so funny, I haven't seen anything like this, that is this good and in-character! You've made my day. XD
Pls Stahp chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
.AWSOME! Holy crap, how did you come up with that. That was great. Plz do more chapters. Keep up the great work and update often.[TM]
Kyliwolf chapter 2 . 11/11/2008
how did I not notice this story before? its a wonderful idea!
The-baby-Sparrow chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
OMG AMAZING! I used to get up in the summer-time to watch Maury at 9! HAHAHAHA! I'm so happy you used it as the first show! Especially with the paterinty tests! But oh my goodness, may I suggest a reality show for you to use in a next chapter? Deal or No Deal. That, or Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader? XD I can see it now...

Regardless of my rambling, it was a very awesome-tastic chapter. I simply cannot wait for more to come! ]
Nitachi chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I have to say that that was positively made of win! It was so funny and I have seen those shows and had almost the same reaction to the Maury show the first time I watched it. For a parody this was surprisingly VERY in-character. (some parodies involving Yumichika have him spewing fashon tips like Mt. Fiji and screaming FAB-u-LOS all the time *shivers*)

I really enjoyed this, and the idea is brilient! A contunuation of this would be so awsome! (like Yachiru and some kid show, (or maybe monstertruck rallies XD)and Komamura watching some sort of dog show or maybe Ikkaku yelling at all the hair loss comercials! Sorry I got a little carried away there, but you can see how awsome this is! I hope to see more! (and if you decide not to that's okay)