Reviews for Hit it
angelwolf123 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, naive Neuro...
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
If you don't mind me asking.. what the hell does "hitting it" mean? Seriously, I have no clue.. makes me mad that I don't know XD
SakuMulti chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Oh my god to the tenth power! Why did you make that, you know, sound like "that"? You really needed to make Higuchi a pervert? X'D.

_If you like my stories then you should read Porcelain Huntress ‘s stories. You should read some of Porcelain Huntress’s stories. I recommend “Feeling of Belonging” by Porcelain Huntress. It is a Spirited Away, Naruto Cross-Over. So go to s/7313732/1/Feeling_of_belonging and read the story and then say what you think of it. But if I hear that someone has flamed her, then I will find your page and give you a piece of my mind until you apologize. And just to let you know, I am very weird and my messages will get annoying. So, if you flame Porcelain Huntress's stories you have been warned.
Hitomi Shion Yo chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Epic NEURO IS EPIC! XD Hahahaha I love it!
Amaterasu1969 chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Hahahaha! Poor Higuchi. Or did the ending make him a little more fortunate? ;)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
That was awesome! xDD
DuskTillDawn95 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
HAHA

that was really good! :D especially the ending :3
Daiske chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
ahahaha! good one! i like it! very good!
jacaranda blooms chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Oh gawd. This story is hilarious. xD
Another Face chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Excellence. XD
RoyxRizaFan chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This is definitely one of the funniest MTNN fan fics I've read. It made me laugh so hard!
mangafan11 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
OMG LOL!

Neuro3
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Sometimes, when I'm at work and depressed, I think of this fanfic. And it makes me smile like no other. Thank you so much for providing me with such amusement. X3
MadameGore chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Haha I don't know who I feel sorry for more, Neuro for misinturpreting slang or Higuchi for not knowing it would be misunderstood. xD

Either way I find this EXTREMELY funny non the less. You make sweet fanfiction for this pairing xD

Sugoi!
Nickel Xenon chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I don't ship many non-yaoi pairinds, but Neuro x Yako has become a favorite of mine. This is such a funny story! I love it!