Reviews for Skip Ahead
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Nope, scratch that. This one's his father's son.

And wow. It *is* true you eventually marry your mother. ;)
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Sooo...I'm taking from this she is her dad's daughter minus the corpse sniffing? ;)

And oh god. Can you imagine a child with those three for grandparents?!
rindy713 chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
that was sweet! nice series of vignettes. very creative concept.
star jelly chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
I loved that! The view of the cat was great!
Metisse chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
Thanks for the bit of history. I wasn't sure if Barek was the mother of Logan's kids but I suspected she was. Thanks for clarifying!
RavennaNightwind chapter 9 . 11/22/2008
Col. I like it. This chapter was great! Very informative.
moonchild712 chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
Good breakdown thus far of everyone and their relationships. I think Wheeler's man should be some sort of secret agent type guy, since we have no clue as to who he is :) Can't wait for the next chapter
Miss Mila chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
"And yes, the author of this series still hasn’t figured out who the hell Wheeler gets with..."

I love that. And I love how you call it "The Facts". It was really great, hope to see more soon.

~MM
superfelix chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
Sex without protection...uhu! What are STI’s?

I need this explanaition very much...thanks

And now I want to know everything about Michaela Wheeler-Ride and her mysterious daddy!
star jelly chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
That was great! I loved how you were able to cover everything, I can't wait to read more!
rindy713 chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
that was helpful. keep 'em rolling!
Angelfirenze chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
Holy crap. Yeah, this series is definitely realistic enough to actually happen. You did wonderful realizations of their personalities and such to the extent that I was annoyed with Dan for thinking three hours worth of cleaning was enough of an effort. Brilliantly done.
Angelfirenze chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
Well, I definitely have to give you that it's all realistic. It's very easy to picture real people having these thoughts and it reads very naturally. Good job.
Angelfirenze chapter 3 . 11/17/2008
Okay, honestly, this series is just plain weird but I think I can let my curiosity take over. It's definitely fair, though I'm having a bit of trouble figuring out the parentage of several characters. *shrugs*
rindy713 chapter 8 . 10/20/2008
wow, it sounds like she had a really horrible experience. amazing that she's turned out so well-adjusted.