Reviews for Naruto and Gaara at the Monster Academy
AG chapter 12 . 6/19/2014
Please update I like this story also naruto should get both mokas and their older sister mai and may be also Rudy or at least have ruby be naruto sex friend meaning they would have sex a lot
Dinok Sil Naakin chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
I like this story, mostly because I like the naruto/inner moka pairings. I also like the fact that tsukune is jealous about naruto having inner moka. You should add more drama like that. Because to be honest I HATE Tsukunes GUTS. I mean he is just a normal guy with nothing special at all and he has four hot chicks and a little girl practically begging him to take them. But what does he do, he freaken just ignores them and only focuses on moka. I just don't get that and sometimes I actually thought he was gay. I mean what Man would ever pass up a harem in real life. The answer is I TELL YOU!.. plus he is soooo weak and pathedic that he has the same females protecting him 24/7, really he must have no pride. ANY HOO...thanks for listening to me babble about how I HATE tsukune but you must be writing the next chapter. I enjoy reading fanfics in my spare time so keep writing and ill keep reading.. TA TAH...
Guest chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Very Good Continue It Please Fine Fellow!
Sparkysbro chapter 12 . 2/15/2014
This was a cute story. The writing was a little difficult to read at times, but it had a good plot and characters.
Sparkysbro chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
Ah, the next plot arc!
Sparkysbro chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Fun chapter! I don't really see the point in Boota, but on the other hand, I can't see a reason NOT to have an awesome breast-burrowing mole.
Sparkysbro chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
Huh. Insta-Pairings. Interesting chapter. Yeah, that's a good adjective. Fine, fine, this was fun to read.
Sparkysbro chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Okay, that was pretty fun.
Kendrickhollister chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
Make a sequel to this please it was a great read
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Good opening chapter. I like the premise and the story so far.
hissassin95 chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
Seriously this story was going so well. I really liked it. Any chance of doing an update. Pm me i might have a few ideas that you could use.
ItsHavok chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Will there be Fem Kyubi too?
Josher chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Story's not bad, but your whole style could use some more polishing. Wrong words, grammar issues. Sentence structure, feels like a meal that could spend some more time in the oven.
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
The ending sucked!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Sequel! I demand a sequel!