Reviews for Sinful Game of 7
Mazura chapter 9 . 1/31
Awesome story. :3 I hope you will update soon!
Seere Klein chapter 9 . 7/12/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ; A;
i want to cry. 1827 is so fucking hot. and HIbari just controlling himself. omfg.
i find that endearing. i mean, he didn't want to go all out because he /kind of/ took tsuna into account. like, he could've raped him u know BUT NO. UGH PLSPLS I WANT TO SCREAM TO THE WORLD. WHYYYYY AND YAY AND OMG AND WHAT THE AND PLS 1827 JUST SCREW EACH OTHER ENDLESSLY IN THE 2ND CIRCLE OF INFERNO.
/breathes

okay, keep it up.
Seere Klein chapter 7 . 7/12/2013
UGH HIBARI PLS
and hibari getting lust omygod all those sexual tension when biting people currently directed at tsuna. since this is rated M, i was hoping for more 1827 unf stuff lololol
jk
/crying
Seere Klein chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
I think Hibari's sin is lust lololol
idek 1827 rocks. hard. if you know what i mean.
/crying
Tekie Scythe chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Review! ¥
Tekie Scythe chapter 10 . 6/12/2013
Eh!? Well, that made me sad... Uh, are you going to continue this story? I'm curious about the cure.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
Amazing story! The suspense got me on my feet for a long time, I had a hard time predicting who was going to pop up next! The story was so amazingly cannon that it felt like reading an extra chapter or something. Hibari, lust? I expected wrath, pride, maybe even greed, but lust? Brilliant. Please do update soon, I really really like this story. Poor Tsuna...poor poor Tsuna. Speaking of him, hopefully he won't have a crisis on his hands. Imagine what would happen if the 'whole' family got together, I'm on my knees with suspense just thinking about it. I wonder if Tsuna will realize that the seven deadly sins affect their temptations, but the target of their desire is ENTIRELY up to them? Meaning, even if he cured them they are more likely to still hold feelings? Did I guess right? :)

Well anyway, keep up the amazing work!
xBunni chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
Yay! I'm happy as long as this fic hasn't been abandoned. Take your time to write, and I look forward to what you have planned for the next chapter :)
Thank you for this AN too, I really appreciate author's dropping a note to us readers just to let us know whether it's okay for us to keep hoping, lol.
AJB66613 chapter 10 . 6/19/2012
Write more, God damn it!

One of the few greatest Tsuna/all stories, and you just stop there? You had better work on that, else I'll find you and pull a Stephen King and break your legs and FORCE you to write until it is done and has a satisfying ending.

Please write more.
B.W. Tempesta chapter 10 . 6/14/2012
you'll update riiiight? please pity me and fangirlishness (idk if that word even exists, lol) and put a new chapter! pweatty pweashe!
totallycraz4anime chapter 10 . 6/6/2012
Glad this isn't being abandoned. Thanks for putting up this author note.
AniManGa19930 chapter 9 . 12/13/2011
this is so interesting! though i'm rooting for 1827 BD please continue!
TheFeyRa chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
A fatal cure? That sounds ominous.. But my heart totally started racing as I followed tsuna's story. Especially hibari! Cos he's like my fave character. Wonderful tale so far!
Sparklillian chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
WOW. I'm interest in the Cure that could be Fatal. PLease update soon!The story so far well-developed.
lollilolli123 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
I thought Gokudera was Envy...

Because he was all 'the Tenth is mine' and got envious when Hibari touched Tsuna.

But now I know he was Greed I see that that can also work.