Reviews for Present Problems
masi chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aw, that was really cute. Fuji himself is the best present. 3
MoonLuna2009 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Another great fic from you!

Thank you very much!

I like your writing so much! :D

They are a lovely pair, aren't they?

I laughed when Fuji asked to his sister:

"You say I should give myself to him?"

Ah! So good! :D

I think that Tezuka would be so pleased with this idea! :D

Ha ha ha ha ha! :D

And I can imagine when Fuji tells Tezuka:

The blue-eyed boy laughed. 'When you turn eighteen I'll let Yumiko-neesan wrap me in some nice paper and deliver me at your door.'

So lovely and sweet! :D

Thank you again for this cute fic!

Best regards,

Luna
KatrinaKaiba chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
You have got to be the best tezufuji writer on the planet. I love your material. Keep up the good work.
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
So sweet and innocent... I love it... I'm a big fan of Tezuka and Fuji... (I have to confess... first I was like I like Tezuka and Oishi pairing but they didn't feel quiet right... Then I was like maybe Fuji would be perfect for Tezuka since I began to dream of Eiji and Fuji when I saw their interaction as freshmen; however, I was still not sure who would be perfect for Tezuka, my dream boy. At last when I saw the match between Tezuka and Fuji and I saw the flash backs to when they were freshmen, I knew it in my heart that Tezuka and Fuji belong to each other... took me long enough... hehehe... Great story love it.
SkySurf chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That was such a sweet birthday present! XD
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Yes I like it. Wah, that was so sweet! I agree, it's cute seeing how Kaidoh and Ryoma act around cats. Fuji's present is brilliant. Yes, the cold is very good for snuggling :D Love this!
speadee chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Good ideas for birthday presents! I guess Captain Tezuka's mother had been home when Fuji arrived so Fuji could get in. It's true that some people are hard to get presents for, and you showed that well.

I guess the reason Fuji liked the cold weather was so he could snuggle up to Captain Tezuka.

I like how you had Fuji cook without putting wasabi in the food. That's how he actually is: he wouldn't do what others don't like.
anatagasuki chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I can't honestly say I adored it, but it's a cute ficlet.