Reviews for His Eyes Only
nathy.faithy chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I have the same question! His eyes are just so beautiful! ;)
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I actually have a slight meltdown whenever I see Logan's eyes because I have NO idea what color they are. It's so weird.

Good story!
Alyaa chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I really loved that fic. So typically Max and Logan ! I especially enjoyed your writing.

Thanks a lot for that sweet moment !
Overly Hysterical Scarecrow chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Wow. This was magnificent on so many levels. First off, your writing itself is so well done, which is hard to find on this site. Nextly, the whole plot was so subtle yet so powerful. I really LOVED this fic. I loved everything you did. Everything. Perfect. 10/10.
TubaPrincess chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
Wow.. I love the flashbacks intermingled with the present. I felt like I was right there with her, struggling with the question of what color his eyes really are, hearing the banter of friends about a man that I knew very well.. it felt so good to seem like I was in the midst of the story with Max. Great writing! And..I'm kind of glad she didn't ask, it keeps the mystery there; she can continue to wonder for awhile. :)
Alaidh chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
'Max couldn’t help but think that his eyes were green, the softest green... “like a spring rain...”'

Having had the opportunity to look straight into Michael Weatherly's eyes, I can tell you that this is accurate.

Oh, and FYI, Max rides by a graffiti EO in the pilot - when she exits her building after talking to Theo the first time. :)

I really enjoyed this little snippet. It only hints at UST and is mid S1. And you do a good job with Max - her almost constant touch of sarcasm. :)
latenightrain chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Sweet! Always nice to read a piece of S1-style fic. Well-written, good "back and forth" between the chess game and the conversation about Eyes Only. No one can resist the "secret identity" concept - a must for all super heroes.!
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Nice idea and great chapter. I enjoyed reading it since I always wondered the same thing when I was watching the show_
supernatural-princess17 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
that was cute good job
tylee17 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I really liked your idea, and the way you made it work so perfectly that even I - no Max/Logan reader usually - liked it a lot. I don't know much about season 1, but if your take on things here is anything to go by, well, then maybe I should check that season out some time or other... (:

thanks for sharing, sweet idea. besides, I so know where Max is coming from. Like, the color of a guy's eyes? Hard to focus on something like that at times, huh? (:
Leroy J chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Short, sweet and smart. Thanks for sharing it!
Princess456 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
loved it :D
lisa316 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Wow, well done! I'll never get tired of the way we're still politly disagreeing about his eye color...It was an adorable idea for a story and I really liked the mood you created. Very Season One. I also thought the Kendra/Cindy conversation was priceless. Thanks for the nice fic.
Mari83 chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
This is such a nice S1 moment, let me just sit back and relax and enjoy.

"But this was Logan - wine and music and candles were a way of life, and some of the few luxuries he really allowed himself to enjoy in the midst of his crusade against evil and corruption"

Just… yes:-)

"The hush of wheels on polished hardwood announced Logan’s entry, and rather than open her eyes, Max used her senses to follow his movements around the room."

I really like the relaxed atmosphere of this, Max taking in her surroundings with her senses.

“It’s not just about what you see or hear, Boo,” Original Cindy explained. “It’s what he is. The knight in shining armor. He’s deep and soulful cuz he cares about the little guy, and strong to stand up against all the corruption in this town. All the things a girl wants in a man, am I right?”

OC’s and Kendra’s fangirling about Eyes Only certainly is fun to read, Kendra is just so the right person for that.

I still like the idea of Eye’s Only’s success manifesting in murals (did you happen to think of Shywr1ter’s ‘Christmas Gift’ maybe? That’s where I remember murals from) and there’s something alluringly Logan-ish in the way he’s unaware of Eyes Only’s cult status. Max being unaware of his female fan base is both fun and characteristic, telling for the way she knows the real Logan and isn’t just blindly admiring Eyes Only.

“Hm?” Logan was concentrating on the game much more than she was, leaning slightly over the board, elbows on knees, hands folded in contemplation"

Sigh, such an adorable image.

“In this line of work you can never be too careful. Even to the point of living a double life – or developing multiple personality disorder.”

“Preachin’ to the choir, Mr. Cale.”

Really like the comfort and feeling of belonging their shared secrecy gives Max, feeling privileged to know the real Logan.

"And now Logan sat there, gloating silently, knowing that he had won, won more than just the chess match, and that was what really bothered her. A tactful retreat was necessary now"

Really like to see Logan enjoy his multi-dimension triumph. My favorite part is Max’s unasked question, it’s such a typically almost-moment with that back and forth of daring and pulling back into safer every day behavior...
Brian2008 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Really nice short story with an authentic Season 1 feel to it.