Reviews for tomorrow is
sugoiauriga chapter 1 . 7/27
i like this fic because
1. fuji's weird and eccentric questions, the part where he asks tezuka if they were lovers in a past life and maybe he was tezuka's mother, i'm not familiar with what this represents but it is written beautifully.
2. the little things like tezuka giving him a sharpened pencil.
3. i think it is a touching take on the what if situation of tezuka not being able to play in the nationals and his and fuji's decisions in the future. it is not really shown but it is expressed in voice of hope, longing and lifetime friendship.

my favorite line is
"They're entwined now, Fuji with his remembering and Tezuka with his secret-keeping."

somehow i think the overall feeling it gives is a log cabin in a forest in the winter with a cozy fireplace. and road lined with trees in the autumn (though i'm not from a temperate country.. its what i can picture)

overall this is an amazing fic with a lot of heart
skele-gro chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
Wow, so full of promise.
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Wow, that was deep. The comparison between Tezuka and a ship's captain fits very well. I really enjoyed the hurt/comfort as well as the hope in the last section. Love this!
fool of hearts chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Hooray! I was so excited when i got the notification, and the fandom was TeniPuri. :D