Reviews for Living Memory
nerdylittlesecret chapter 2 . 6/25
This was so incredible and poignant!
I wish it was continued!
Narges chapter 2 . 4/2
I liked this story :)
God... I cried so hard while I was reading this story I don't know why
Vhai96 chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
I love this plot so much! I read this story before I had an account here, but now I can favorite it, haha...Please update soon! By the way, I have some ideas for the story if you're stuck. You can PM anytime(:
seriously56 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Soooooo good! I like everything so far but the fact that Jacob came too. I think Edward should have made him stay with Charlie. Update soon!
yourfriendlyneighborhoodturtle chapter 2 . 3/19/2010
I love your story! And it's easy to see that this could've happened if Bella HAD died in Breaking Dawn. Update soon plz!
PLLHalebSpoby chapter 2 . 12/2/2009
Very sad but, very good.
ChocolateChipFudgeyCookie chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
I think I would have preferred it if Bella had died, which is why I'd much rather read your interpretation than Breaking Dawn, because let's face it, Breaking Dawn is a load of bantha poodoo. I mean, she gets the kid, lives AND diverts a battle? Psh. Unrealistic. So, yeah, this is good :) I would have thought Emmett would have still been supportive of Rosalie, understood she never wanted Bella dead, understood the consequences of killing Renesmee early on. But meh, your interpretation, your rules xP
mufincakes chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
love it!

cant wait for more:)
looneybaloony chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
This story is really good! Very sad though, I was almost crying in chapter 1! But i still love the story! Will you be continuing?
lmno chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
this story is breaking my heart into invisible pieces. I dunno how u do it, but u sure know how to write pain. its kinda sick how im addicted to it. this is AMAZING. please please please make this into one of those ridiculously long stories. i cant seem to get enough. love ur work.
CoCo1996 chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
You made me cry. Literally made me CRY! no fic has ever made my CRY before! plese say that Edward won't kill himself! PLESE! It's really good!
lunamorada17 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
great story! OMG, so sad...
thesunshinekid chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
This is incredible... about something I barely want to contemplate - but once I got past the first chapter, I became really excited about seeing how Renesmee grows up differently if it's just her and Edward (and I'm assuming, that without Bella, Edward will spend a great deal less time with his family). You write well, and emotionally, and I can tell that you've thought this out.
therisingharvestmoon chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Aw, passionate!Jacob. Man I love this. But I can't stop rejoicing in - YES, BELLA'S DEAD. Naw, Renesmee is so cute. .