Reviews for Truth's Sanctuary
Reddish Haricot chapter 4 . 8/10
This is such a freaking good idea, I don't even know what to say except: I LOVE IT.
Any chance of an update...? *hopeful puppy dog eyes*
Skull1412 chapter 4 . 7/31
I want more of Kaito!
A Midsummer chapter 4 . 4/30/2014
Either Megure-keibu had a fit of sudden nostalgia over another kid accompanying his 'father' to work or he knows something.
shippingvssanity chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
Thanks for this story I think it's really cool and hope you'll someday find the time to continue with it.
I think the idea with Takagi taking in Conan is really great and fun and think you can be really proud about the authentency you have been able to give the characters. And since I'm a great fand of Kaito and Shinichi cooperating I love that you were able to fit him into the story as well )

Generally I believe this is really a wonderful idea to spin off a story and hope you'll update it sometime in the future )

Cheers, Susan
A Nest of Nargles chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
makes me sad to know you haven't updated since 2011. it's a really good story too, what a waste... hint hint nudge nudge
Love Psycho chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Wow. This is a great and original idea! I love it. Takagi is honestly one of my favourite characters and having Kaito there as well...taking Agasa's place too! even better. And I can see so much fun in the future with Conan playing matchmaker.

-hands over platter- Magic cookies for you!
2 LA-Z 2 login chapter 4 . 5/6/2013
This is Good! I can't wait to see how the small differences will escalate throughout the story! Please Continue!
Fate's Silver Chain chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
This was really good! You should write more :D
Sym1 chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
This story was great! It makes me kinda sad that it hasn't been updated in a long time, but we all have our own lives :)
Sleeping Jay chapter 4 . 2/17/2012
This is interesting~ I haven't read any Conan lives with Takagi fics before this, but this is very interesting. And I love that Kaito is brought into the story so early on! :D

I hope this will be continued..
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
How did I not notice this chapter? Eeeee!

I love this story! I hope it never dies!

Please regain your spark for it!
My Solitude chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
This is really quite interesting. X3
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Aww, you're not going to continue this? Pity, I thought it was very interesting
Yaraslava Rada chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Such an interesting story! I LOVE that you're characterizing Takagi (expected in a story that focus' on Conan and him but you still don't see it very often)! Love how Conan knows about Kaito being KID, and how he's keeping everyone safe. Wonder what Megure-kebu's thinking...anyway, Update again soon please!
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 4 . 10/2/2011
I'm sad that this is sorta abandoned. I liked this story too.

This chapter didn't feel like it was finished, but I enjoyed it anyways.

I hope you'll be able to work on it some point in life. (:

I really want to see where this story goes.

Well, I'll be waiting for that possibility.