Reviews for Romper Room
deathbypickle chapter 4 . 3/29/2010
poor optimus LOLZ! so awesome and very funny!
Pie.R.Square chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
Oh Primus, Safire and Sabre remind me so much of my little brother and sister. I laughed so much while reading this, because it made me think of the time I had to baby-sit my bro and sis. Chaos :D Luckily, no one got hurt. "STEVEN NO! JEN, DON'T MAKE THE SITUATION WORSE, NO!" Good times, good times...

Lol I'm definitely faving this :D
Fang Cullen chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
So cute! I love it! The great and feared Optimus Prime is defeated by two tiny little sparklings! The Decepticons would love it. Please write more!
Jovianokami chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
Hehe...that was great. I hope there was more but I guess that it, eh? Great fic.
Jovianokami chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
Poor Optimus. Fatherhood sure isn't easy for him.
EvilBunny91 chapter 4 . 3/29/2009
THANK YOU!

Here I thought this story is throught,but you continued it!THANK YOU!I love those father-daughter moments between Optimus and Safire.I can't wait for the next chapter!
theshadowcat chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Famous last words. Very cute. More soon please.
Bunnylass chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Hello! :)

And WOW! .Primus! I don't care how long you've been away (but I hope everythings going okay) because this update was as if you never did! I'm bouncing in my seat with just how brilliant, funny and so damn AWESOME this update was! I'm grinning even now and I haven't even gotten back to the chapter yet! I was going to treat myself to this when I got back from work tomorrow, but I am so glad I put that off and I've read it now!

*Giggles*...I loved this chapter! :D

Everything about this was perfect. And definitely honed in the fact...I have MISSED your stories! It's perfectly understandable why you've been away. But this was a SWEET-AS return! Booyah on the update! :D - 'Lying on his side upon his recharge berth (a feat he had taken some time to perfect, since a mech his size took some arranging)' And you plunged right in there with the wickedness! I'm laughing at the picture in my mind of Optimus taking his sweet time 'arranging' himself! LMAO! I gotta tell ya, I'm going to be laughing at that for some time to come! :)

*Cackles* The way he came online and found Saffy there...'Oh yes. Her.' HAHAHAHA! And it all came flooding back on just what 'Opmus' had been through! Picture of innocence indeed! I don't think I've ever felt so bad or frustrated for him before! Which just makes it even funnier to read! The dude is being brought down by TWO sparklings! I fraggin' loves it. :D Mainly because I know EXACTLY where he's coming from! And AWW! Sabby's recharge position was ADORABLE! They're nutters, both of them. But they sure as pit pull off being sweeties at the same time! :D

*Tries not to laugh too hard*

Aww, come on! Give the mech-wrecker some recharge! Damn, Lita and Saffy that was mean! And so funny! He seemed so...BEATEN in the beginning. Not that I blame him, I know exactly what that's like. All you want is some more sleep, just a power nap is possible. But you got one pit-spawn crawling all over you wanting to play. And the other trying to shout as loud as possible TOO BLOODY EARLY in the morning. Oh I know JUST how he feels.

But seeing it with Optimus...Oh I just KNOW I'm going to be laughing my ass off the next time my own moment like that rolls around! :D - 'Primus must be having a giant laugh at him.' Probably. But it's damn good entertainment value! Imagine if Megatron could see him now! *Shakes head* I bet he's rolling with laughter in the pit, hehe. :P

*Cringes and hides somewhere. Anywhere! HELP!*

Oh no! OH NO! *Smacks self in the head* The raspberry followed by 'No!' I have officially just dropped from my known reality! I swear, I had a certain two year old boy standing behind me when I read that. Because that is EXACTLY what my nephew does! Raspeberry followed by NO! The first few times it's funny. NOW IT'S JUST DOWN-RIGHT TERRIFYING TO MY SANITY! The only saving grace, is that Sabby is CUTE and I don't want to scream in defeat. Because Optimus' obvious frustration with it is HILARIOUS! Can't blame him for his wandering thoughts when his processor has fritzed from sparkling over-dose the day before! :D He deserves some fun after that! Lol.

Oh man, when you had Elita watching him being ‘domestic’ I just about fell out of my seat! ‘Cos all of it suddenly came into stark contrast! A very tired Optimus with a sparkling jumping up and down infront of him, and another just perched on him...I think my view of the invincible mech-wrecker has all but DISINTERGRATED with me now! There is no way, after reading that, that I can not laugh at him again. Atleast until I see him run back into action anyway. But seriously, it was just too funny. :D Especially this bit! – ‘The cup was taken politely from his hand... followed by a slap to his lower leg armor and a high-pitched mechling giggle.’ Its like I’m reading myself go through the torture of looking after kids! Lmao.

FRAG! SABBY’S A MINI-IRONHIDE! With a mini-Elita and now a mini-‘Hide...Optimus is SCREWED! Dude, I feel for you big guy! :D Not enough to not have a good laugh at it of course. ;)

OMG! Just this simple sentence...How do you DO IT? - “Femme...dangerous ground and all that.” He sounded indignant, yet absolutely knackered at the same time! Like he couldn’t quite finish the instult. *Bursts into giggles* Oh she is SO like Elita, it’s scary! What a swift and clever move Saffy pulled! Pit, if I could climb up ‘Opmus’ and hang off him for the whole day, I’d bloody well do it! :D But the sheer idea of what trouble or LOOKS Optimus is going to get for it...I am laughing too hard already! She’s either going to make them all melt (probable) or have them laughing at her daddy for it while she grins all proud, (hilarious). Either way, I can’t WAIT to see what happens! :D

Thank you so much for such an awesome update! It was a RIOT! :)
sunnydsgirl chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
this ought to be good
Fire Redhead chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Ah. As always your fluff has made my day all warm and fuzzy :) I just love that you updated such a wonderfully adorable and tender family moment. It is certainly a favorite of mine that I never grow tired of reading. Excellent work! I await more with eager anticipation.
plenoptic chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
SHE'S SO CUTE! MY GOD SHE'S CUTE! SHE'S THE MOST ADORABLE SPARKLING EVER! I'M IN LOVE! SO IN LOVE! I JUST WANNA EAT HER UP! GOD SHE'S CUTE!

...i was talking about Safire, just for the record :3

Ooh, Optimus, thinking naughty thoughts about his femme-not that I mind, but he shouldn't be doing that with the sparklings in the room XD

Poor Optimus. This image of this great war hero, the commander of the Autobot forces, struggling to get his bratty sparklings in line-it's awesome! XD Primus isn't the only one laughing, I think Elita's having a grand old time too

Haha, the scene with the femmes (it's plural now!) trying to lug the Great War Hero out of bed was funny X3 And again, Safire was just ADORABLE...how could something so cute be so invariably mean? XD

Saffy gets to go to work with Daddy! X3 Lucky femme, all of us want to hang on Optimus's shoulders for a day...:D She is going to be a complete daddy's girl, yes? a COMPLETE daddy's girl...omigosh, Optimus is going to have such a hard time with her "mechfriends" when she gets older

(Oh, speaking of which-how's Femme For Hire going? Now that you've updated something I reserve the right to pester you for something else XD)

Happiest update ever-I had a paper to write and this totally gave me an excuse to prolong the torture for another thirty minutes Thank you!

Keep writing, woman, or I might actually put out another chapter for New Beginnings before you update anything else! XD

Plenoptic
optimus prime 007 chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
Holy Primus on a jetski! She's alive! lol. And what a way to comeback. That was just too precious Oppy and Saffy. Optimus shouldn't say too many bad things about Sabby, that's his little mech so he gets some of those things from his big daddy! I kind of feel sorry for Optimus getting ganged up like that and Elita not lifting a finger to help. Mean femme. Doesn't she know her mech needs his rest too? Anyways, off to finish another Kacey chapter! I'm working on your Magnus fic too girl! Dont think I've forgotten.

Wonderful update!

op
flamingmarsh chapter 4 . 3/15/2009
poor Optimus.

this was good.
theshadowcat chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
Very cute
RogueOnFire chapter 3 . 11/27/2008
hahahahaha! I love this! This is so hilarious! Love it! HANDS ON HEAD! Perfect. Reminds me of the story of when my dad was watching me. He only served me dessert because I didn't like the dinner jar. My mom came back and wasn't very happy with him. I don't think my dad got it as bad as Optimus did. This was awesome! Congrats! I laughed about this very much.

Great job,