Reviews for Snuggles
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 2/15
D'Aw, this was adorns. Poor Jareth, but at least you get a drunk gave to cuddle
Serena M00N chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Merry meet, Paisley
If this event did not take place, then why would the King require such protection? Sarah not willing to take his word for it?
Blessed be,
Serena
Kuroneko388 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Luv GND. And I luv this also :)
Indiahenna chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
I love this, simply because it's based on Pika-la-Cynique's work, and I love that comic to death. This was a great accompaniment to that.
anasiana chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Ah! I love that song, it was so perfect. Every time I hear it now I'll think of Jareth 3 ;)
Dearlady2002 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Aww! Love it! Poor Jareth should never give up on Sarah (and if he ever does, hey, I'm marri- er, I mean, available.) :)
misunderstoodemon chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is so good, you portray the conflict Jareth's gone through very well, and this fits into the GirlsNextDoor storyline very neatly. Love it!

misunderstoodemon
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
A terrific companion to Pika's wonderful artwork! You captured the exact sort of resigned torture Jareth accepts as his duty and fate. I love it! On a side note: I'm very interested to know what Sarah's reaction would have been upon finding that the King had finally taken her (completely untrue) hints and returned home, leaving her alone.
mnleonard chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
I often come back to read this story just before going to bed. It's so fluffy and sweet, and makes me happy. Ahhh, sweet dreams...
DarkDreamer1982 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I've been following the fancomic that goes along with this story, and you wrote it perfect!
Karol Wolfe chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Loved the references to Good Omens and Discworld. Pratchett is one of my favorite authors.
I'Like'Cheetos chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
That wuz really good! I luved it. I also love that comic of Pika-la-cynique's comic. you did very well. And I would luv to see more! :)
Mashdana chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
very, very nice! Im familiar with Pkas atr work on this one and you really filled in the blanks! thank you for this birthdays treat and congrats!

Cheers!
Cascaper chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Ohh...So sweet! You know it was Pika whose favorites section sent me into this part of ff dot net in the first place. And boy am I glad I discovered her and her comics with Asherhyder. Hallelujah for serendipity. This story gets a hearty fave.
crystal labyrinth chapter 1 . 10/12/2008

Happy Birthday dear Paisley Rose

Happy Birthday to you

thanks for the great story and sorry this is late
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »