Reviews for Waiting
Willow chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I thought it was great! I'm a total Kataang fan, but I adore Zutara friendship. So I'm really glad you wrote this :) I enjoyed it a lot!
MorningSuns chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Haha! We think alike. When I was reading the story, I was like, "She's tearbending!" and then when I read your author's note, I didn't feel stupid :)
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Oh please, it wasn't crap at all! It rocked :D I love Zuatara friendship! When written well, such as this story, it can be totally awesome :D

Great job! I enjoyed every letter of it :)
avatar-obsessed-98 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I really liked this a lot. I really think you should make a sequel. Very good story.
Twilighthippie1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This was really good! Thanks 4 writing! Twilighthippie1
AangKatara777 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
lol, tearbending, nice, good story! I love continuations from Sozin's Comet! :)
donjonkeeper chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I won't say it's total crap, it had potential. 2 things, 1st I think it would have been better if you had wrotethis in the past. 2nd, The only thing I find a little out of character is Katara openning up to Zuko.
Avaleia chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I haven't read anything like this oneshot yet, so it's perfectly creative to me. Extra points for writing it in present tense- I haven't read enough of stories written like this, so it was a breath of fresh air. I liked the concept as well, and I can understand where Katara's coming from. Having your ally defeated and near death, barely surviving a battle against one of the most dangerous people in the world, and then having to wait to see if your best friend- or, actually, more than that- makes it out alive? If that were me, I'd be overwhelmed, so Katara's reactions fit into this scenario very well. And yes, great job capturing Zuko in this one, too! He's awkward even in the most inopportune of moments.

It was a little bit abrupt though, going from Katara in tears to her making a sarcastic remark at Zuko. Overall, however, it's a great sister story to "Epilogue", and just makes reading both stories all the more rewarding!

Write more soon! (Of course, I should speak for myself- I still have to get that chapter done.)
Emma Boulivier chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I think that after the fight, Katara would indeed have gone crazy. I mean she freaks out wenever something bad happens to Aang. Imaging not knowing if he was alright?
MoonlightSpirit chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Nice story. Katara was a bit OOC, but I don't care.
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Lol...tearbending. Azula going insane in those last couple of episode was halarious! This was really good! I liked how Zuko was all confused since he wasn't 'skilled in the relationship field'
Katsumara chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I don't think it's out of character at all. I can picture Katara mentally breaking down here for sure. She didn't handle certain situations leading up to this very well, after all. Keep it up!
SaphirArya chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This is AWESOME! ... for some reason I LOVE these kind of stories! Nice job!
arizony chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
No, no one else has written this story in the same manner as you. They have either written it totally Zutara or have glossed over it and ignored it completely. As to the quality of it, I, for one, think you did an excellent job. In my humble opinion, you did an excellent job of keeping everyone in character. I believe that your "read" on the emotions and such is spot on, as the Brits would say.
Kristoshi Warrior chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This is an gonna be an awesome story, your writing style is really good, and the story line is perfect- It really makes me want ot read more, and I'm hoping that soon I'll be able to. (And maybe, a quick peek at my story, too?)

Keep Writing!