Reviews for Through Time
SuziH-J chapter 8 . 12/5/2016
I was so angry that John was in the Hub when Ianto came back - actually screamed at my iPad when I read that, then read further and understood why it had to be. Hope there is some better times ahead, as I have been crying since the beginning of this.
Yes I know...it's only a story about fictional characters, but they are real to me when I read about them, so I laugh & cry along with them.
SuziH-J chapter 7 . 12/5/2016
No no no no no anyone but bloody John Hart. So close to a possible cure and Jack does that to Ianto. Not cool Jack at all.
FranArian chapter 14 . 4/5/2016
Gut twisting in spots, but very enjoyable.
Sarah chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Chris and a doctor barnes huhhh. MMMMHHMMMMM. IS THAT A REFERENCE I SMELLLLL
Time Lady Evangeline chapter 14 . 11/21/2012
that was lovely! I wasnt sure if i wanted to stick with it, but I'm glad I did!
chironsgirl chapter 14 . 12/28/2011
I have always thought that Ianto was meant to teach Jack how to love and participate in a normal relationship. Because Jack has billions of years ahead, and shouldn't be lonely. Rather than be "THE" love of Jack's life, Ianto wanted to prove to Jack that he HAD to have love in his life. Yes Jack will lose all he loves to time. But love is what keeps the dark pressed back, it keeps us sane. Joy shared is joy multiplied. Pain shared is pain lessened.

XOXOXOX
vivelabookworm chapter 14 . 1/7/2010
Aww! This fic is absolutely incredible. So many different emotions running through and so much going on, but an absolutely brilliant piece nonetheless. )
Orion Lyonesse chapter 14 . 11/27/2009
I certainly enjoyed that! Also the creative use of the cryo and spinning out Jack's reactions over the years. And the new baby pet and the new team members, as well as the evolution of their lives.

Can't wait to start the next story!

Keep writing!
Village-Mystic chapter 14 . 11/17/2009
Um... were the last two chapters reversed in time order?
Village-Mystic chapter 13 . 11/17/2009
Oh, did i miss a chapter. Now it's been another 10 years and Ianto has had or hasn't has his treatment yet. I'm just going to skp back.
Village-Mystic chapter 7 . 11/17/2009
Uh, oh!
Village-Mystic chapter 5 . 11/17/2009
Good chapter. Less angsty and more positive actions.
Village-Mystic chapter 4 . 11/17/2009
Very sweet and angsty so far. A couple of words dropped here and there but still making sense.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Ah so they are going to freeze Ianto unti there's a cure. Makes sense. Much better than ret-conning. And thanks for having this chapter explain who the rest of the team was over the 10 years.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
I'm sorry...is this chapter 10 years after the previous story? And only Gwen, Ianto and Jack as Torchwood Cardiff? Otherwise really enjoying the story and characterization. Just a bit confused about the time frame.