Reviews for Killing Her with Kindness
Mimic chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
She probably can burn juice like Sweetie Belle, too ;D
There was a soap opera from here where a woman called Rubi would manage to get cooked potato to be hard as a stone. I doubt Kim can beat that!

As I will always say, water is a weapon, a weapon! It doesn't matter if it has chicken inside, water is water. She just made a psychological weapon, torture I say!
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Te-he. Anothe cute and silly oneshot.

We all have been there in some way, haven't we? Been there, done that, got the shirt. Actually, though, I had heard around that many parents tend to outright panic first times their children get sick. Then again, dunno if this is really meant to be the first timme or not. Kinda doubt since the are... how old are the twins now, again? U

Anyway, and Kim is proven to be an horrible cook yet once more. XD

Yours, "Sick out of his Mind" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Watch out for your health!
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
What can I say? Been there, done that. Three nieces and a sister with a very touchy immune system.

I assume, KiY, that you have been there many times. And yes, hardwoods do have an adavantage. That's why we keep a solid garbage pail next to the bed.

Thomas
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Cute. Ah, poor Kim, forever to be mocked for her cooking. I really ought to read "Best Enemies" soon. Every time I read one of these BE-verse fics, it's like watching a soap opera you don't know about - Why "Eemah?" Ron's with Bonnie? Shego's a lawyer? "Look, shut up and let me watch it." - but I enjoy them anyhow. You're got the knack for domestic scenes, I guess it's observation.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
That was interesting, although, the best things to have with a queasy stomach is apple juice, bananas, and carrots. But no matter. It at least was entertaining. Especially with Shego learning why Kim wasn't wanted by the kids to take care of them during the day. Anyway, thanks for posting this!
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Poor Shego! It's not safe to be sick with Kim around.
A Markov chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Now,now. You said Kim wasn't as bad a cook as everyone says, though she certainly isn't as good a cook as she thinks.

An enjoyably recognizable tale. But it did feel a bit truncated.

Alex
noncynic chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Hardwood floors also useful when pets can't be broken of bad habits. Fortunate that Smaug wasn't susceptible to human flu, that would have added an interesting dynamic to the sitch.

Good family interactions altogether.
Captain IT chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
( Ron) Kim, how many time did tell you? You take the soup OUT of the can first BEFORE you cook it. Nice little story.

Keep it KP real

Captain IT
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Totally can emphatize with this story. One week of flu in the family came during Christmas time. Everybody with the cold minus one. Miserable times. Kim burn soup? It was probably from a can. Heheh.

Read you later!
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Cute. I like the quick narrative style as you put the story through its paces. And the fortress that is the Sharon O'Calleigh immune system is breached!

Poor Kim. Will she never learn to cook?
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Oh ho ho, so Kim was the reason Kasy was sick, that's what I would call bad parenting.

At least on some level.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Daryl chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
this is a really good story. the part about kim burning the soup was so funny
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I did not even consider the cooking angle. Very well done.
captainkodak1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
ROFL! Loved it King. This one brings back too many memories. Trading off who stays home and all that goes with it. Thing is I am the one they didn't want home and I am the one who makes a lousy home patient. Love the part about the wood floors. We have carpet all over the place and I have scrubbed many a spot at 3 in the morning.