Reviews for Apprentices: New and Old
jewel wayne chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Please continue wright. I love how the story is going
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
please update this is a really good story
art chic 99 chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
hi this is good so please update soon
Trikkster chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
I must say, I do love this story! I was planning on reading each chapter and reviewing each one, but the thig was, once I read one, I had to read the next. I was addicted from the start, and jut kept reading and kept reading and now I'm like, "Oh my goodness. . . yeah, wasn't I supposed to review at some point?" lol. "Curse you MelindaPotter for wrting an excellent Deathstroke/Slade fanfiction!" Haha, I'm just kidding. But seriously, I love the idea behind this, and would love to see it continued. You kept the great Deathstroke very much in character. I liked how he was cold and manipulative. So many times, authors fail to grasp that side of him, which irks me to no end. I understand that this story has not been updated in a while, and I feel awful that I wasn't able to find it previously, because I have some very eager dark plot bunnies waiting in their cages to be unleashed. ;) Just PM me if you want to check any of them out.
Pebblepaw chapter 9 . 1/8/2013
Ahhhhhhhh! Slade is soo evil I am soo sad 4 robin and Batman! Anyway your story is very nice I think that it does make me freak out whenever a new chapter come out because of how awesome it is!
BatmanRises chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
You need to keep updating. I know you haven't updated in about a year but I really want to see the end of this story! Please Keep Writing PLEASE! Someone had the idea of terra getting jealous and helping batman that's a really good idea. I hope you log back on to see this and to finish it!
Cryanth chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
Oh poor Robin... I think Terra should become jealous, then help batman defeat Slade. I love this fic! You must continue it! I am dying because of suspense!
LoneWolfe chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
The Titans wall could actually be alive and Slade lied to robin to make him lose hope and bow to Slade more easily
LoneWolfe chapter 9 . 5/3/2012
You could have batman try to rescue robin and and they almost escape but Slade captures them and as robins punishment he has to kill batman. This is just an idea so yeah update soon please :)
Thaliag.2 chapter 8 . 12/17/2011
First of all this story is so good secondly please update i have like to really good plot bunnies btw if your interested , you could have slade controll robin and give him a gun making him try to kill batman or you could have batman come in aand beat the crap out of slade but seriously please update this is like the best story it is really good
Thaliag.2 chapter 9 . 12/7/2011
Oh you have to keep writing this story is great i love it have bruce like find robin or something
Holly chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
I love the story so please update soon!
akitty chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
Please please PLEASE update as soon as possible! Thanks! X3
catmail.com chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
like your story it's turning out to

be pretty good write more soon if you can.
MyFruitloop chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
I loved it:)

If you wanna add something interesting to the plot have Batman break into slade's headquarters and fight him for robin. Or have slade make Robin fight Batman. Just my thoughts.

I'd love to see you continue the story.

Sincerely, MFL