Reviews for Booth Booth Booth
KillerCuppycake chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
aww Booth listing the things she has put at his house... i hope they stay forever ingrained 3
KillerCuppycake chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
lol Brennan rants at the waitress, too funny
KillerCuppycake chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
yea he's ingrained in her life! *winning!*
KillerCuppycake chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
haha i like it
Everyones' hero chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
that was cute
Llew chapter 2 . 9/6/2010
Thank you for this wonderful chapter. I was laughing all the way through it. This totally made my day. :D
4kitty101 chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
haha very cute!
deltainfinity chapter 5 . 1/1/2010
ZOMG wowzers. You've done it again!

Wonderful fic!

Maeghan
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 5 . 9/23/2009
Aww! I love this. The scene with Brennan and the waitress had me cackling loud enough to wake up the dog!

Thanks.
iamladyliberty chapter 5 . 8/12/2009
hey, this was great! i could totally see brennan just losing it like that, it's hilarious but true. also, the 'ingrained in each others lives and apartments' stuff was really touching, it really showed how beautifully entwined their lives have become before anything romantic has even happened. encyclopedias for parker and stallion booths all around!

thanks for writing!
L100Meganium chapter 4 . 8/11/2009
Just a little note to let you know that this made me laugh out loud like a moron. "I DO NOT WANT BOOTH!" XDXDXD...Ahh, the rest of the people in my house must think I'm insane. I love this so far though. :)
DaLiza chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
Very cute and funny. Loved Tony realizing she wanted Booth more than him, the girl at the store telling Brennan it was obvious she wanted him, Brennan's frustration with the waitress, and Booth telling her she was just as ingrained in his life as he is in hers. Nicely done!
Angeldream05 chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
Wow, great story! very sweet and funny! chapter 4 made me laugh so hard i had tears in my eyes! ;-)

Great job!
labrat21 chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
I just decided to read some of your other work since I have read one of your newer stories and liked it. The diner scene made me laugh till I cried! Maybe out of character, but who wouldn't want to see Bones lose control once?

Dawn