Reviews for City of Ember: The Missing Chapters
Peach223 chapter 12 . 1/12
AMAZING PLEASE ANOTHER CHAPTER I SPENT 2 HOURS READING THEM ALL! LOVELY CHAPTER :3
Hi chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
UPDATE
puppypower2001 chapter 12 . 1/20/2014
Hi! I'm Sahar! You have probably forgotten about this fanfic, because the information paragraph at the bottom of the summary says that you last updated the story in 2009. It's a really good story. I hope you will continue it. If you don't have the time, or have a major case of writer's block, or possibly just want to ignore my review, (a lot of people have done that. You wouldn't believe how many) then its ok. But if you ever feel like continuing the story, please do.

- a random LinaxDoon superfan
Jules chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Iknow right why didnt they but this totally made up for it thx xD!
anonymous chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
Please, please, PLEASE continue! I want to see what happens to Tick and Teah.
Kaz Toru chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
This is one of the best Ember fics ever! PLEASE update, although I know it's been a rather long time. Very well written, and a LOT of suspense! Love it! I really hope you'll update this one day.
Polska-1999 chapter 12 . 9/7/2012
Are you continuing this or not? Because if you are, I'm very eager to be your star reviewer who reiews every singe time you post! ;P
D.J chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
i wonder if. . . no no no you wouldn't do that right? any wat this is so awesomesauce
RunningGuitarMaster chapter 7 . 8/13/2012
Son, son, son, son, son...! A lot of sons!
But its a good chapter anyways!
cookiemonster345 chapter 12 . 1/13/2012
I figured you needed a happy review since people have threatened to throw beans at you. (Why, I'll never know)

Hope you finish this fic!
Lmb111514 chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
This is absolutely amazing, please write the next chapter soon!
Paige chapter 12 . 8/14/2011
KEEP GOING! its really good so far, i think you should stick with it!
kimikumexi chapter 12 . 8/8/2011
i love it awsomeness
Lucille2011 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I got mad when they didn't kiss, too! I loved your ending to The City of Ember, and I wish that it actually ended like that! ;)
alexandra chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
You have not updated in two years! I think it's time to finish it off! I don't easily cliff-hang stories. SO MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER.