Reviews for Payback's a Witch
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 2/10
Seriously -of the three parts,- I like this one the most !-its droll, witty/sexy/and a heck of a humorous read!- I give it 4/5 's-cheers!-
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I thought Malanger sounded suspicious . . . I love Dramione fics first and foremost, but I do enjoy a side, or a sequel, of Blinny.
PastHopingFor chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
To say I squealed like a little girl at the end is a complete understatement!
Siren34 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
loved both of these fics
Would love to see another fic with these 2 couples
Butterscotch chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Hi! I loved this story - Ginny and Blaise are not my favorite couple, but you pulled off their characters - and the slighty ridiculous feud between them - very well. Scheming Hermione was great, too. :)

Just a few nitpicky word usage thingabobers:

Fortuitously: happening by lucky chance: "heard her moan fortuitously"- given what Blaise was doing at the time, I rather doubt that moan was by chance. You might want to replace that with a different discription.

Befitting: proper, appropriate: "befittingly, a few times on the Ministry lift"- while it was certainly fitting that such incedints occured on the lift, I wouldn't say it was exactly beffiting to their status as proffesionals. ;)

So, just a few details. Overall, the story was great. Maybe write a little more Dramione - or Ginny/Blaise - in the future? Please?
redquicksilver chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
Although I can hardly imagine people jumping into bed so quickly, I imagine that if you're locked in a room you believe you're going to spend eternity in, you don't really care when the hay is hit. I do love it though. I've never read this particular pair, only because I've never sought it out, but I admit, I like it. Not bad! I liked the medallion thing. I knew almost immediatly what happened. I was just happy to read the details. Good job! It was worth it! ;)
Daisy Frankie chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Nice haha
pleasingXapparel chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
i love it. absolutely love it.
Lady Knight of VT chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Brilliant! Great sequel! Both stories were fun and funny and the perfect pick-me-up for a crappy exam day! You're a talented writer! Though I wonder just what Blaise said to make Gin angry enough to dump a beer over his head... :D
satoz chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
haha, yes, Hermione was so cunning

I kind of figured Draco and/or Hermione had something to do with the medallion though

Loved it though
Leigh151 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Definately worth it! you did a great job. love the medallion idea with the fighting and then friendly lion and serpent. :)
Ellae chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Haha

What I wouldn't give to give Blaise to myself for three hours XD

Typos I caught:

"though about" thought about

"an affect" an effect

Cute followup, two of my favorite couples!

Ellae
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Hermione is truly a remarkable witch! I loved the sneaky way her and Draco got Blaise and Ginny together.

The medallion idea was a really good one. The scene on it was very cool to picture.

Good work.
Chasing chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
I have to admit, that was a well written one-shot. I didnt like it as much as the pre-quel, but it was fun to read.
Dani4ever chapter 1 . 2/12/2009