Reviews for Deeper Secrets
chocoluvr chapter 26 . 11/30/2008
Good chapter with Horation finding Layla.
belacou chapter 28 . 11/29/2008
WOW! That was a big chap! I just loved it! This fic is so good that I think I'm gonna start reading all over again!
chocoluvr chapter 24 . 11/29/2008
Good cliffhanger at the end with Layla being kidnapped.
cinnimonforever4 chapter 28 . 11/28/2008
Please dont leave us hanging too long! Update soon!
csiawsomeallstarlover chapter 28 . 11/28/2008
That is so adorible. Poor Calleigh. She is losing her daughter and Eric . . . He just needs to be careful of who he gets Pregnant. I mean it would not be so bad if Nat worked somewere else, But . . . Good, No Great Chapter!
C.H.E.A.R chapter 28 . 11/28/2008
Layla is way too cute.
CSIMiamiLuver2012 chapter 28 . 11/28/2008
that was really good! :)

i liked it!
icrsportyx25 chapter 28 . 11/28/2008
I loved this chapter! Great Job! Hopefully Calleigh doesn't have another panic attack. Again, great job, update soon!
Julie172006 chapter 28 . 11/28/2008
I LOVE happy ending loll! I hope Caleigh can calm down so she don't loose the baby! For someone who has no kid's as I mentioned before...you know alot about being a parent and hopefully someday you will have a or more kid-s :) Life of a parent aint alway's easy but you are a very responsible person with what you informed me of before so you'd be a good parent :)! I'm glad to see Eric and Caleigh are going home and Layla is no longer in danger...for now that is! loll Please update soon I'm waitting patiently for the next chapter! Take care!
Elislin chapter 28 . 11/28/2008
amazing! Very good update.
Mariia10 chapter 28 . 11/28/2008
that was so adorable! ;D You are so good!
chocoluvr chapter 23 . 11/28/2008
Good chapter with Calleigh trying to explain to her daughter what happened when she walked in on her mom and Eric trying to have sex.
Elislin chapter 27 . 11/27/2008
aw...poor layla! im happy she has been reunited with her mommy and eric :)

good update.

please write more soon :)
Mariia10 chapter 27 . 11/26/2008
that was awesome! Thank you for being nice to Layla! ;D Update sooN! ;D
csiawsomeallstarlover chapter 27 . 11/26/2008
I love it. It is so awsome. Please update soon!
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »