Reviews for Clarity
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
"Oh my god, Fuji, there's fire in your kitchen!" - lol. I liked it :) good job :)
Dave chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
... They should have kissed at the end... Why didn't you put it in? My imagination needs fuel for something like that.

Awesome, by the way. Luveses it.
emerusmerlinus chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
It was cute... I like the voicing their confessions to each other... M... Thanks good work
speadee chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Good story! Good job on the characters and showing their love! It was funny about Captain Tezuka being incompetent in the kitchen. That does seem like him.

How could Fuji lock Captain Tezuka in his room from the outside? People wouldn't even need a key to lock or unlock their room from the inside. It's when they're outside the locked door that they need a key. Inside, they just turn the lock, push a button, or whatever. Still, the part about locking him in his room and failing was funny.

Is "Sawada" varied from "Sanada"?
Aelendis chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I like very much this universe and this part is nice.
maldita08 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Definitely worth reading even if it's 2am and i really ought to be sleeping. I give you much love and please keep TeFu coming.
loki lee chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Cute. Sweet. Loving. What else can I say? It's just so... Cute and Sweet and nice. A very nice read.
FujItachiHa chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
my gawd! THAT WAS LIKE SO AWESOME MAN! I SO LOVE IT! ILL ADD THIS TO MY FAVORITE STORIES LIST! KYA!
GreenAppleIce chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Wah, that was so sweet! They've finally confessed to each other! (fangirl scream) That really is a wonderful birthday present. Love this!
eliza natsuko chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
*too lazy to sign in*

this wasn't crappy at all, nuh-uh! *shakes head*

in fact, i like it. it's not too sappy yet not too uhh.. not-sappy O_o?

well, let's just say the atmosphere is just nice

yay for a1y~~!
SkySurf chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Oh! Nono..that was not weird or crappy at all..This story is superb! A perfect present for Tezuka! XD
Peridot Tears chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Oh, wait...-looks at calendar- KYA! I COMPETELY FORGOT SINCE MIDNIGHT! IT'S TEZUKA'S BIRTHDAY! ToT -Sobsob-

Oh, the fluffiness is a little too much for me to contain 0 -Runs off into the sunset squealing-

~PT