Reviews for Everything to Lose
Miura Assassin chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
Awe, how cute
Anybodysdaughter chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
I really like how Tony has a picture of Ziva in his wallet! And how Gibbs knows about it and did the same thing with Jenny.
Celestrial Moon chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Great piece of writting! Too bad the scripy wrtters for NCIS do not get it.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/7/2013
This was wonderful
Lesly chapter 21 . 11/17/2012
A interesting and cute story, muchas gracias por su tiempo. Desde Ecuador...
Ceggle143 chapter 21 . 11/15/2012
LOVE! I love your writing style and word choice. Beautiful.
THENCISLOVER chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
BEAUTIFUL! Although.. I don't know why it was rated M...but otherwise WONDERFULLY WRITTEN! BRAVO!
PoetKnowit20 chapter 21 . 8/24/2011
Okay, i have stayed up until quarter to 4 in the morning because your story was so gripping! Thank you so much and i will be flinging myself towards your sequel to quench my need for more Tiva action! Cheers :)
A Girl Named James chapter 21 . 7/7/2011
This is one of my all time favorite stories! It was amazing!
A Girl Named James chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is super great so far&I can't wait to read the rest! It was beautifully written, and so in character it's scary. Lol. Imma go read the rest now(:
ImaginePeace chapter 21 . 4/30/2010
Firstly, let me say that I am in complete awe of your writing style. And secondly, I have something else that absolutely must be said; this is by far the cutest Tiva love story I have ever read :) So now, without further ado, I will give you a much-deserved virtual round of applause.
Jojo chapter 21 . 4/8/2010
One thing to say: ME WANT SEQUEL NOW! :D
tonyfan31970 chapter 21 . 3/6/2010
Loved it! Could not stop reading- had bookmarked a while back and forgot and started it last night- ended up staying up until 4 am reading! And then first thing this morning had to turn on the computer and finish. So, obviously I thought it was great. A little suspense, an original crime-solving plotline, etc. Good dialogue between characters too, which to me is very important in ff.

So where's the sequel? Hope you're still planning one!
amazing-pages chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This is great! I've read a lot of NCIS fanfiction and most of it doesn't really feel worth going back to. But yours is fantastic! It's written really well with just enough details, and the dialogue is spot on - I can actually hear each of the characters' voices in my head saying the lines! This is only the first chapter, I'm really excited to read more. I'm shocked this is your first NCIS fanfic, keep up the awesome writing! D
ncissig chapter 21 . 12/18/2009
All I can say is Wow! What a fantastic story from start to finish. I couldn't stop reading from the time I started and now I need to get everything done I had originally intended to do today. You have a great talent and I look forward to reading your other works. Well done!