Reviews for The Silver Lining
jessi chapter 3 . 9/21/2012
Great story, I really liked it!
KimiruMai chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
OMG that ending was like, so super cute! I can totally picture Vegeta walking in the house with a tree on his shoulder, so Kawaii! Congrats, you've earned a place in KimiruMai's favorites XD
FanLass chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was very well written and fun to read! I loved the line - "The sex was fantastic. (Both she and Chichi were in firm agreement that there was something about Saiyan men that just made them so much moreā€¦virile then the average Earthling man, and it really was a shame that they were in such short supply"

LOL how true! great Job and nice vinet!
Hallolo chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
Just so... cute? yeah, maybe cute is the right word

Anyway, thank you very much for writing!

Hallolo
BlackLioness chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Cute story, I like the way you portrayed Bulma/Vegeta relationship. The bit where Bulma got sick and Vegeta thought that she was under attack made me smile, it's so in character. Nice job!
kar00 chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
Oh wow, I really enjoyed reading these 3 stories! I wasn't too crazy about Vegeta x Bulma before (and I certainly couldn't imagine how the two could interact) but now I'm totally convinced that your stories would portray their relationship perfectly. I loved reading these, thanks!

Please continue to keep writing!
What I wrote chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
loved it.
empathapathique chapter 3 . 3/24/2009
Absolutely lovely.
Elisabpshady chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Nice chap.

i like it
hopelesslydemented chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
I have to agree with the mind-blowing sex though... Hahaha, Saiyans simply radiate virility! But yes, it was OOC... the part at least with Vegeta holding their son. He just strikes me as not the demonstrative father type... Overall it's cute so do keep it up! :)
dbzmaineak chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
i liked it, and what ever you were on, when you wrote it, you should get some more XD

lol

i cant wait to see what u do with it
La Dormeuse chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
Aw love Vegeta's crazyness, especially at his shock that he considers Bulma et al. home. Very sweet. And yeah in the light of post xmas, all xmas fics seem odd.

Very nice! Always entertaining and poor old Goku!

Sina xx
NekoUrsula chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
Short and sweet. I liked how u managed to keep bulma and vegeta very much in character. Can we hope for a GohanxVidel oneshot? :D
La Dormeuse chapter 2 . 11/4/2008
Didn't realise you'd updated. I kind of lost my head the past few weeks.

Nice stuff! :D

No idea who's who but love the heat!

Sina xx
Remembering childhood chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Is this the promise to a sequel ? I'd love to see that !

For a moment in there I thought this might turn into a cheap lemon, but nope, you avoided that trap; you kept a certain dose of subtlety to your story and I like that. Adult situations can be very enjoyable when they are writen with taste...

You're good. Keep it up.