Reviews for Chuck vs The Fake Relationship
LillyHalliwell chapter 16 . 10/13/2015
Awh, I really liked the end of that.
LillyHalliwell chapter 4 . 10/11/2015
Well this was evil, I hate seeing Sarah sad!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/4/2015
Didn't like the ending of this chapter
jack chapter 11 . 6/9/2015
Its one of the best fics ever! I love it! But I wanna hit you in the face so hard right now!
niallmccfanfic chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
This was just as good as I remember on a re-read and I look forward to your new story Deadly Illusions.
After I reread The Cost of Love. ;)
I particularly like your take on Bryce Larkin, yet another character that was underused or not used properly in the series. There is an amoral streak in him that if I remember correctly came to the fore in The Cost of Love.
knightrid3r chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Story is great so far but no way in hell Beckman changes her mind in 5 minutes, especially with the arguments made here. Also despite Casey showing some feelings throughout the show he is kind of depicted as a 13 year old girl while talking to Sarah... Just saying'

Still love the story so far
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
"Middle East country. They have tons of
that oil money. They're always looking for our
weaknesses" Do u have something against arabs ?
s-david-m chapter 15 . 10/21/2012
I think this was a great story up until this chapter. This spontaneous proposal really threatens the suspension of disbelief though. It should be enough that they can be together, Sarah wouldn't be expecting a proposal right away.
Hotski chapter 16 . 3/29/2012
Really good story right here, Bill.
Hotski chapter 15 . 3/29/2012
Awesome chapter! It was so, so damn sweet!
Hotski chapter 14 . 3/29/2012
Adorable! Now I wanna see what Chuck got for explanation for not saying it back! ;)
Hotski chapter 13 . 3/29/2012
Good and sweet chapter, I really like that Chuck didn't take the shot at Becky either.
Hotski chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
Good chapters and this chapter was really great, especially the ending. I'm all for fluff normally but it's heading into a great direction I can tell :)
Hotski chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
Good first chapters, it's so sad to see Sarah so upset but in the same time it's so great to hear Sarah talking about her true feelings about Chuck.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/13/2011