Reviews for Lullaby
R1U2 chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Omg!:)

Loved this story:)
denizkizi chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
It was absolutely beatiful. Congratulations and thank you. Please write more stories.
Ange chapter 9 . 7/22/2009
House as a father. You did a good job with it. I didn't feel it was OOC - after all he did struggle and was still bad tempered. Your descriptions of the baby were lovely. A great read! thanks.
Limaccia chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
I liked the way you phrased this bit from the last chapter:

"Her little nudger was 8 days late. Two left until the doctor would force him into the world."

Cute.

FYI, your description of Cuddy sitting behind her desk, "phone in the left, pen in the right hand."

That's wrong. Lisa Edelstein is a lefty. As is Robert Sean Leonard. As is Omar Epps.
little miss michelle chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
great job!
Sophies-Welt chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
God I really loved the last chapter! So sad that it's over! How about you write when the child is in highschool ;)
girl-scout47 chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
Such a beautiful story. I love it. I hope you will write a sequel.

Your writing is so intense. I really loved Cameron little speech at the end. So beautiful.
sa chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
verY SWEET FIC

THANK YOU!
fire90 chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
Great story! Simply great!

Very good job )

Hope to read about the new chapter soon! )
frostykist chapter 8 . 5/1/2009
that was great, can't wait for more. please updates soon~
preppypunk1991 chapter 8 . 4/23/2009
I love this story. You do a good job of writing the twistedness of House and Cameron. Please update ASAP.
TithaHardyGirl chapter 8 . 4/20/2009
I lov it, please update soon.
arrrgylepirate chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
Been a while since I have read this so I reread the whole thing and remembered how much I loved it! Great chapter! I hope there are more updates soon!
little miss michelle chapter 8 . 4/19/2009