Reviews for Burning Sunset
sandraj60 chapter 5 . 5/16/2010
Very well writtten. I can't believe that this isn't finished. I would love to see more.
Guineapig8732 chapter 5 . 1/4/2010
wow, i have just started reading your story and its so amazing and well written :D i really love it and it shows so many emotions, its hard to find a story like this :) i hope you update soon.
Dannielynn chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
That's a wonderful story! I've been looking for this kind of story for a long time - I wanted to know how the Cullen family was created - so thank you for writing this :-)

And please update soon!
mellyone chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
I like your story and can't wait to read more.
Jill Cohen chapter 5 . 4/10/2009
hey. This is really good. Are you ever going to finish it? you soo should! it's brilliant! Your writting is very good
Arilien chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
Wow. This story is gripping! It's well written, and suspenseful! Please continue writing this. I'll be looking forward to chapter 6 :)
Avnaihi chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
Awesome chapter Bailey!

I loved Esme and Edward bonding, how it became more of a mother son thing. Feel bad for Edward, but can't wait to see the rebellion in full (so could you write it soon? Please!)

Once again, I am totally, completely jelous of your descriptions. They are amazing.

Anyway, write more write more write more!

Liz
Ashley chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Awesome story. Thhose few changes you made really make the story a little better. keep up the good work.
wolfgirl413 chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
This story's good. You use a lot of description and you write really well. Great job and I hope you update soon! :)
Jan-AQ chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Fantastic. Thanks for the update! I want to learn when Esme first calls Edward her son.
BlackRoseDecending chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
Review!

Good job! You portrayed Esme very well.

Too tired to think of more words...
Darien chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
*VIRTUAL POUNCENES*

WRITE MORE DAMN U!

or else

dun dun dun

HURRY UP! NOOW!

FantasyWorldMiny chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
HOly crap! This was amazing. That was probably the most in-depth thing I have read in a long time... seriously. ANd now everyone is making really weird noises... another game I'm guessing...

Either way, I love this.
Avnaihi chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
Hey, its me! Excellent chapter again...can't wait to see your next update. Liked the interaction between Carlisle and Esme, it was very sweet. Update soon.
Darien chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
This is why i love u lol...AWKWARD :) well guess wut? just cuz u posted this...DOESNT MEAN U CANT POST MORE! CHOP CHOP MISSY! tee hee

AAH SO HAPPY! i have never gotten sotin dedicated 2 me before D yeyy

this is a good chapter! love itzz! woot woot woot woot!

LOVE DARIEN

ps: if u dont write more remember this...i know where u live lol...all thanks 2 ur sister!