Reviews for Professor Burbage and the Potions Master
Erebwen chapter 24 . 11/21/2008
I think I know how there can be four more chapters, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who reads your reviews. Could it possibly have to do with a situation that involves a certain someone getting bigger around her middle?

Anyway it was a great chapter. It's too bad that you killed Snape, it would have been nice if he lived. Maybe you could do an alternative ending? Just an idea.

And when do you suppose you'll be posting next?

And there's good news! I have another job!
citrinestone1000 chapter 17 . 11/20/2008
I do like how you had Charity kidnapped. She also seems very trusting not thinking that she was being kidnapped and letting the clerk hold her wand.

I haven’t watched to Sopranos, but I’m for any idea that brings a character back to life or doesn’t have them die. I personally think JKR went overboard. I look forward to reading the other chapters that are up, but I have to stop here to do real life stuff and watch Smallville. Doomsday is coming.
citrinestone1000 chapter 16 . 11/20/2008
I like the idea of Charity building a small wooden amusement park to attract garden gnomes.
citrinestone1000 chapter 15 . 11/20/2008
Great Severus and Charity interaction.
citrinestone1000 chapter 14 . 11/19/2008
I always think that writing about Quidditich is a difficult job, but you did a great job, and Charity realizing that she has fallen for Snape. I wonder what she is going to do about it.
citrinestone1000 chapter 13 . 11/19/2008
Great job with Slughorn. This line was made me laugh, “She debated the relative evils of Trelawney’s sherry-induced prophetic ramblings versus.”
citrinestone1000 chapter 12 . 11/19/2008
I like the idea of monthly star parties, where the teachers get together. I also think that Snape and McGonagall are over worked with teaching, head of house and Order duties, also McGonagall with being headmistress and Dumbldore never there, and Snape being a spy. I wonder when they ever slept.
citrinestone1000 chapter 11 . 11/18/2008
I like how you show that Charity doesn’t know everything that goes on or everyone, such as not knowing about what was really going on with Hagrid, and not knowing that it was Draco’s father who was the Death Eater.
citrinestone1000 chapter 10 . 11/18/2008
I thought the characterization of Molly was great. I was laughing at the line ,”…if my Charlie wasn’t…” Sounds like her. I also thought that the Snape and Sirius interaction was great.
citrinestone1000 chapter 9 . 11/18/2008
Another enjoyable chapter. This was one story I had been hoping I could find. Thanks for writing this. I do like that something is developing between Charity and Snape in this chapter and I like the last three lines of this chapter.
citrinestone1000 chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
I like how you are developing Charity’s character. I look forward to the other chapters.
citrinestone1000 chapter 7 . 11/17/2008
The idea of Charity giving Snape a mood ring was great.
citrinestone1000 chapter 6 . 11/17/2008
How sad reading about Hufflepuff common room after Cedric’s death.
citrinestone1000 chapter 5 . 11/17/2008
Great job in using different beast like the Kelpie and Plimpy. The idea of Aquasopes was great. I can’t remember if it was in canon or not, but if it is your own invention then great. And I always love reading about Snape.
Erebwen chapter 23 . 11/17/2008
hehe, they did the naughty. Very good chapter, with cute parts. Thank you once again for updating in a timely manner. I kind of figured he would be angry when she first left for Paris. I found that very funny.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »