Reviews for Professor Burbage and the Potions Master
Malina chapter 28 . 12/5/2008
Great, sad story. Actually I don't understand why you let Charity live and Snape die; I mean reading Rowling they both die & their survivals are likewise fantastic. But this was your decision ... and the story is wonderful, however. Thanks for writing & sharing. :)
Erebwen chapter 28 . 12/5/2008
More depressing stuff, that's...depressing. Anyway, great job on the chapter. I'm guessing there is going to be an epilogue?

Either way, there's another couple to add to the "lovers who were screwed over time-wise" list. You know the ones in movies where they fall in love and one dies at the end. Like: "City of Angels", "Untamed Heart", Severus and Lily...huh, I know there's a million more.
carbon12.011 chapter 27 . 12/1/2008
Another good chapter... it was great to see her make peace. I also enjoyed reading the description of the memorial for those who died in the Battle of Hogwarts.
Erebwen chapter 27 . 12/1/2008
You're getting the hang of these depressing chapters, aren't you? Just kidding. Anyway, what do I thing her reaction will be? I really don't know. She might be happy, you know, to have something of him with her. I can't imagine her being horrified, she's not getting an abortion, is she? That wouldn't be cool. And I was wondering after I finished this chapter, is she going to get together with someone else, like Oliver Wood?
carbon12.011 chapter 26 . 11/30/2008
This is getting so sad for Charity... looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Malina chapter 26 . 11/29/2008
Great story, really - I'm looking forward to the last chapters. :)
Erebwen chapter 26 . 11/28/2008
Aww, she's getting depressed. And then she finds out about you know what. I wonder what that will do, make her happy or more depressed?
Erebwen chapter 25 . 11/24/2008
Aww, that's sad. Good chapter, thanks for updating.
citrinestone1000 chapter 24 . 11/22/2008
Okay I’m depressed. I have to say I’m kind of scared what the next chapters will bring.
citrinestone1000 chapter 23 . 11/22/2008
Great chapter. “Without words, Snape told Charity...” great line. And I think Snape would do great living as a muggle.
citrinestone1000 chapter 22 . 11/22/2008
Camouflage towers! Vampires! All part of the magical world. I also wonder why Charity was able to give Alin her name. Was it because the Vow didn’t have a bonder and Charity doesn’t know it?
citrinestone1000 chapter 21 . 11/22/2008
Wonderful chapter. “You are more real…the most real…” I’m so glad you are going there.
citrinestone1000 chapter 20 . 11/22/2008
“Snape said nothing but stood silently, taking the abuse.” At this point I think Snape is just so tired. Cleaver what Snape did, but then again he’s Snape.
citrinestone1000 chapter 19 . 11/21/2008
Glad that Charity is living her life as best as she can. I’m also glad her parents know she is okay and she has Bnickel back.
citrinestone1000 chapter 18 . 11/21/2008
Great way how you kept Charity alive. I also wonder what role the Unbreakable Vow will play in the future.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »