Reviews for Professor Burbage and the Potions Master
TheLittleLillith chapter 28 . 12/20/2008
My goodness, I think this is one of the most enthralling and heart wrenching stories I have ever read about Severus Snape. I wanted to say thank you for posting this lovely piece of literature on this site. And I also wanted to congradulate you on this story because it is honestly my favorite Harry Potter fiction to date. Congrats and keep writing PLEASE!
Lyn F chapter 28 . 12/13/2008
This was a really nice story. Bittersweet ending; you had me in tears through it all. Thank you for sharing this with us.
citrinestone1000 chapter 25 . 12/12/2008
I’m going to rec this at The New Library at Live Journal.
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
I've read a couple of chapters of this but I haven't reviewed, how heartless of me.

I have to say that I think that Charity is as cute as a button, I mean it in the best way. She's just such a sweetly nice lady, it's like you gave her some of Alice Cullen's DNA. You make Charity just such an appealing and well rounded character. I was sad when Voldey Snake and crew nuked her.

I think that it's great that she's the first teacher to actually work with Peeves rather than resist him

Ta

Master of teh Boot
Malina chapter 28 . 12/5/2008
Great, sad story. Actually I don't understand why you let Charity live and Snape die; I mean reading Rowling they both die & their survivals are likewise fantastic. But this was your decision ... and the story is wonderful, however. Thanks for writing & sharing. :)
Erebwen chapter 28 . 12/5/2008
More depressing stuff, that's...depressing. Anyway, great job on the chapter. I'm guessing there is going to be an epilogue?

Either way, there's another couple to add to the "lovers who were screwed over time-wise" list. You know the ones in movies where they fall in love and one dies at the end. Like: "City of Angels", "Untamed Heart", Severus and Lily...huh, I know there's a million more.
carbon12.011 chapter 27 . 12/1/2008
Another good chapter... it was great to see her make peace. I also enjoyed reading the description of the memorial for those who died in the Battle of Hogwarts.
Erebwen chapter 27 . 12/1/2008
You're getting the hang of these depressing chapters, aren't you? Just kidding. Anyway, what do I thing her reaction will be? I really don't know. She might be happy, you know, to have something of him with her. I can't imagine her being horrified, she's not getting an abortion, is she? That wouldn't be cool. And I was wondering after I finished this chapter, is she going to get together with someone else, like Oliver Wood?
carbon12.011 chapter 26 . 11/30/2008
This is getting so sad for Charity... looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Malina chapter 26 . 11/29/2008
Great story, really - I'm looking forward to the last chapters. :)
Erebwen chapter 26 . 11/28/2008
Aww, she's getting depressed. And then she finds out about you know what. I wonder what that will do, make her happy or more depressed?
Erebwen chapter 25 . 11/24/2008
Aww, that's sad. Good chapter, thanks for updating.
citrinestone1000 chapter 24 . 11/22/2008
Okay I’m depressed. I have to say I’m kind of scared what the next chapters will bring.
citrinestone1000 chapter 23 . 11/22/2008
Great chapter. “Without words, Snape told Charity...” great line. And I think Snape would do great living as a muggle.
citrinestone1000 chapter 22 . 11/22/2008
Camouflage towers! Vampires! All part of the magical world. I also wonder why Charity was able to give Alin her name. Was it because the Vow didn’t have a bonder and Charity doesn’t know it?
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »