Reviews for More one shots
The Ghostly Minion chapter 29 . 11/13/2016
This is a nice chapter, but having Helen able to make those potions is kind of too convenient. Still, it's good to see proactive Grangers.

The plot is about as black as she ever drew Dumbledore and the Weasleys. She used her old idea about Richard's special ops service, SAS this time. Good rescue of Harry, great that they shared their feelings so readily.

Getting them married and bonded was the Granger's way of protecting them both. Using the Delacours was a good idea. Their scenes were cute.

She used a nice variation on her old theme of escaping Britain, this time to New Zealand.

The ends of Dumbledore and Voldemart both made sense. Helen show a nice vengeful streak regarding the Weasleys. All in all a nice tale.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 28 . 11/13/2016
As others have noted, she fell into the same hole that JKR did in canon. Draco cast an Unforgivable Curse and should have been sent to Azkaban for life.

Still, it was a cute and rather fluffy way to bring H&H together. Avoiding the OBHWF pairings is always a good thing!

The Ghostly Minion chapter 25 . 11/13/2016
Here we have broomstick giving us some home truths. JKR's 'pairings by fiat' had the three make up and eventually OBHWF. Instead, Hermione shows us the Ron we got during the first five books. She also points out what JKR glosses over, which is how either of them can possibly trust Ron after his desertion. It should be the fact of the desertion and not the fact of the return that is decisive.

For the two of them to get together just makes sense.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 22 . 11/13/2016
Here she gave us the Harry we really would have hoped he'd have been in canon. As another writer has commented, Harry regresses in the last three books.

Harry does exactly the right thing in restraining and knocking out Umbridge. Kudos to a rather OOC Dumbledore for listening and suggesting that Rita should be there. A nice turn of events that seems to change what is perhaps his worst year in canon into a good year.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 21 . 11/13/2016
This chapter shows broomstick at her best, with a truly novel idea in the potion. While I note at least one reviewer doubts Ron's longevity, it seems to me to quite in his contrary character. His abuse of Hermione is a theme she's used before, as is the idea that none of Harry's children with Ginny are his.

I love the idea of the 'genius mistake' that gives Harry and Hermione a far better future than either of them expected. For them to be young, fertile and parents is for them a dream come true. Personally, I hope that Helen Jane Potter is only the first of several children in the family.

The idea of using force to change the BWW also is not new, but she implements the coup in a different fashion.

Summing up, the various novel approaches she took in this story makes it one of her absolute best!

desireejones99 chapter 19 . 9/9/2016
Acck, now I know why I got Hate mail, as I wrote a similar Nightmare about 6 months ago. thing is with so many potter stories all one can probably do is give a different take on a set amount of themes
HoneyBear84 chapter 27 . 8/2/2016
Love it. But what happened to poor Filius was he cure the second time round?
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Love it as always
Guest chapter 20 . 4/23/2016
Harry comes off as a doormat in all these stories, anyone can treat him like crap and once they give some half hearted apology he rolls over
The Ghostly Minion chapter 8 . 12/25/2015
This is one of her different takes on a 'pulling back from the edge' theme. At least their ephiphany wasn't at the wedding.

You have good at heart Weaslies even if Molly is somewhat dillusional and Ron is, well Ron.

One of her more interesting offerings.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 9 . 10/19/2015
This is similar to another story she wrote, though this one is more to the point.

Here, I'm not sure Hermione was yet truly in love with Harry until a few months after the Burrow. I am sure that she was by the wedding.

Two thoughts: where are her parents? Are there none in England true enough that they would continue to keep in touch without?

The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
A cute story. A very good way for Herione to realize her true feelings for the boys in her life.

Cute plan by Harry and her parents. Two big shocks break her feelings away from her mind long enough for her to act on them. That was one of bf's big themes and it shows beautifully here.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 2 . 10/19/2015
A rather silly story, based on an equally silly trope. I feel it's not one of her better efforts.

The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This is a theme she didn't really do much with; Harry needed to reassure the BWW that all would be well.

The solution reached is about as good as could be hoped with Harry and a competent Arthur running things, dealing justice and rebuilding the government.

One of her ongoing themes is Hermione's inability to come up with an explanation for the kiss. Happily, Harry's love for her made it moot. Happy that they married, found her parents and went back to school.

Nice to have no bad Weasleys, no friction an good Ron for a change. Good offering.

Fyreheart chapter 15 . 7/14/2015
"Guardians of Magic" has to be the single most imaginative and unprecedented concept that I’ve read in fan fiction.